1. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    26 May '05 14:08
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    Tbe best way of knowing that THE WORD OF GOD is true. Is that no one has ever proven it wrong.
    That's why I believe in BIGFOOT. People, do not think that, SASQUATCHES exist. But when they are ALONE in the FOREST. They did not believe in HIM, and fear HIM, HE will eat them.
  2. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    27 May '05 09:22
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    That's why I believe in BIGFOOT. People, do not think that, SASQUATCHES exist. But when they are ALONE in the FOREST. They did not believe in HIM, and fear HIM, HE will eat them.
    Somewhat the same with GOD. Man claims not to believe in HIM, but the time always comes, when we all call on HIM.
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    27 May '05 11:34
    The difference is that while you are dying, you don't call out to the BIGFOOT to come and save you.
  4. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Moves
    27 May '05 14:59

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. R.I.P.
    Moves
    27 May '05 19:49
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    [b
    "No archeological discovery has ever controverted a Biblical reference. Scores of archeological findings have been made which confirm in clear outline or in exact detail historical statements in the Bible. And, by the same token, proper evaluation of Biblical descriptions has often led to amazing discoveries."

[/b]
    Not according to professor Israel Finkelstein from Tel Aviv University

http://fontes.lstc.edu/~rklein/Documents/grounds.htm

6. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    27 May '05 21:54
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    The difference is that while you are dying, you don't call out to the BIGFOOT to come and save you.
    You do if you're in the FOREST.
  7. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    27 May '05 21:55
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    Somewhat the same with GOD. Man claims not to believe in HIM, but the time always comes, when we all call on HIM.
    If BIGFOOT is attacking, you might as well try calling GOD. As good a CHANCE, as any. Of getting, away ALIVE.
  8. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    27 May '05 22:11
    You do if you're in the FOREST.
    Priceless.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree