1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 02:45
    Originally posted by Dasa
    So is that how you operate in this world?

Just guess and speculate about other people.

You must become honest because you are defending falsity and teaching it to anyone and everyone.
    The vedas are a large body of texts originating in ancient India. Composed in Vedic Sanskrit, the texts constitute the oldest layer of Sanskrit literature and the oldest scriptures of Hinduism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vedas

Pretty good speculation and guessing on my part, wouldn't you say?

The Instructor
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 03:131 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    How did life originate?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TONch78BCkE

The instructor
    I did it.

So who wants to know? 😠

Incidentally, for all you creationists who want to know where I came from, I just spontaneously appeared out of thin air, thanks largely to do with cyrstals and amino acids. I've tried to duplicate it ever since with no luck. 😞
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 03:411 edit
    When a foolish and dishonest atheist is exposed (for the first time in their life) they resort to tantrums and mud slinging and rudeness. [I forgive them and nothing has changed]

But this is typical conduct when the foolish atheist has been defeated.

Are you aware that for someone to defend atheism and evolution and big bang they have to tell no less than about 40 lies.

Yes this is true / because when an atheist is questioned about their big bang and evolution and atheism they must tell lies because what they are defending is baseless and false.

Some Advice: This person must become honest because they are smashing square pegs into round holes when they defend atheism and big bang and evolution.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 18:27
    When a foolish and dishonest atheist is exposed (for the first time in their life) they resort to tantrums and mud slinging and rudeness. [I forgive them and nothing has changed]

But this is typical conduct when the foolish atheist has been defeated.

Are you aware that for someone to defend atheism and evolution and big bang they have to tell no less th ...[text shortened]... y are smashing square pegs into round holes when they defend atheism and big bang and evolution.
    There you go again, your self proclaimed superiority is rearing its ugly head again. Very ugly head.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 22:27
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    There you go again, your self proclaimed superiority is rearing its ugly head again. Very ugly head.
    Why do you propagate falsity and lies amongst the community.

Life did not randomly begin in a muddy puddle after being struck by lightning long ago.

You have not produced life this way in your laboratory and their are thousands of scientists out there trying to accomplish this.

This is absurd and foolish and dishonest.

If you are employed in teaching then it is criminal.

Edit: and your scathing judgement of me is baseless and unfounded but it is simply the ranting of an exposed rascal.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 22:55
    Why do you propagate falsity and lies amongst the community.

Life did not randomly begin in a muddy puddle after being struck by lightning long ago.

You have not produced life this way in your laboratory and their are thousands of scientists out there trying to accomplish this.

This is absurd and foolish and dishonest.

If you are employed in teachi ...[text shortened]... ing judgement of me is baseless and unfounded but it is simply the ranting of an exposed rascal.
    Oh, so you DON'T consider yourself morally superior to everyone else here?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree