Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Aug '13 05:07
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    How did life originate?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TONch78BCkE

The instructor
    Knowledge of LIFE and our existence in the cosmos is perfectly explained in the bonafide Vedic literatures..........(the 18 Volume "Srimad Bhagavatam" by His Divine Grace AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.)

If you study this amazing knowledge of the Bhagavatam about the creation and our existence in the cosmos nothing shall be left for speculation.

Now the question is: how did life originate?

The short answer is that life did not originate at any point in time because life is eternal.

Life being eternal....... we have never had a beginning and we shall never have an end.

The spiritual living entity is eternal because God is eternal.

This world is a dream and it is not our real home.

Our real home is in the spiritual dimension where everything is eternal and full of bliss and infinite knowledge and infinite variegatedness..

This is a sample of the knowledge in the Srimad Bhagavatam.

The Srimad Bhagavatam presents true and perfect knowledge without error or falsity.

No other literature comes close to the perfection of the 18 volume Srimad Bhagavatam.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Aug '13 05:23
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Knowledge of LIFE and our existence in the cosmos is perfectly explained in the bonafide Vedic literatures..........(the 18 Volume "Srimad Bhagavatam" by His Divine Grace AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.)

If you study this amazing knowledge of the Bhagavatam about the creation and our existence in the cosmos nothing shall be left for speculation.

Now th ...[text shortened]... sity.

No other literature comes close to the perfection of the 18 volume Srimad Bhagavatam.
    This video is referring to the origin of physical life on earth. Apparently you did not bother to view the video.

The Instructor
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Aug '13 14:04
    This video is referring to the origin of physical life on earth. Apparently you did not bother to view the video.

The Instructor
    Christianity was fabricated by mundane poets, intoxicators and meat eaters and sexual deviants and therefore it presents falsity and error to the people.

Christian doctrine teaches that the spiritual living entity is not eternal and was created at conception/birth. (this is false)

There is no video on this earth that will turn falsity into truth.

Christianity demands that its followers accept blindly the falsity and error of the Bible.

GET HONEST..........And REJECT ERROR and FALSITY.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Aug '13 14:421 edit
    Christianity was fabricated by mundane poets, intoxicators and meat eaters and sexual deviants and therefore it presents falsity and error to the people.

Christian doctrine teaches that the spiritual living entity is not eternal and was created at conception/birth. (this is false)

Chr ...[text shortened]... blindly the falsity and error of the Bible.

With that I agree with you fully. The part that I disagree on is the Vedas are no more a true statement than the bible or the Quran. They are ALL based on lies.

I dare you to prove what I said, outside of the Veda's themselves. Just quoting an opinion from an ancient text is not good enough. Show me a 20 million year old fossil of a human if we have been around so long.

Then we would have something to talk about.

Till then your version of cosmology has nothing superior to Christianity or Islam, BOTH of which are based on lies, as you said.
  7. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    19 Aug '13 15:02
    How did life originate?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TONch78BCkE

The instructor
    I don't think we should bother to watch any of these until RJ commits to watching one that is critical of his beliefs.

--- Penguin.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Aug '13 15:33
    Originally posted by Penguin
    I don't think we should bother to watch any of these until RJ commits to watching one that is critical of his beliefs.

--- Penguin.
    He already declined one such request. I think his stance would be obvious.
  9. Standard memberVelns
    Latvian Trickster
    Krell lab
    Moves
    19 Aug '13 17:42
    How did the DNA code originate?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG4kRWb52ww

The instructor
    You see, you are not being an "Instructor" again, now you are being a "Linker".
  10. Standard memberVelns
    Latvian Trickster
    Krell lab
    Moves
    19 Aug '13 17:45

Chr ...[text shortened]... blindly the falsity and error of the Bible.

As I said before, you should post more.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Aug '13 05:02
    Originally posted by Penguin

--- Penguin.
    I have watched some of those on my own, but think they are just stupid and have no redeeming qualities.

The Instructor
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Aug '13 05:181 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    With that I agree with you fully. The part that I disagree on is the Vedas are no more a true statement than the bible or the Quran. They are ALL based on lies.

I dare you to prove what I said, outside of the Veda's themselves. Just quoting an opinion from an ancient text is not good enough. Show me a 20 million year old fossil of a human if we have been ...[text shortened]... gy has nothing superior to Christianity or Islam, BOTH of which are based on lies, as you said.
    Read ........Forbidden Archeology. ( by M. Cremo.) from cover to cover.

Then read the 18 volume [Srimad Bhagavatam ] by His Divine Grace AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.

And then talk to me....................and not before.

PS. You cannot discuss spirituality with anybody if you don't even know the difference between TRUE religion and FALSE religion.

You are like the man who doesn't know the difference between a petrol car and diesel car and then you want to discuss combustion engines with someone..

You must honestly research spirituality deeply [ the Vedic literatures] and your ignorance will evaporate.

And then you shall be qualified to discuss spirituality and religion with anyone.
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Aug '13 05:25
    Originally posted by Velns
    I did post in the past but there are too many agitators and trolls in this forum.

However I will post from time to time.......Ok

Hullo Velns............. Do you have a question? because I have the knowledge of the Vedas at my disposal and I can answer almost any question you may have.

And.......My membership has run out and I don't know how restricted I am to post at the moment.

But I will post and just see what happens.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Aug '13 05:31
    Originally posted by Velns
    Dasa believes in reincarnation and you can't kill animals or eat their flesh. I classify him as belonging to a cult of Hinduism.

The Instructor
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Aug '13 07:24
    Dasa believes in reincarnation and you can't kill animals or eat their flesh. I classify him as belonging to a cult of Hinduism.

The Instructor
    So in your eyes that is an insult?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree