1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    05 Mar '05 12:57
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    Nobody doubts random genetic changes in organisms do occasionally occur, but they often have no noticeable effect. Often mutations are harmful. It is only in rare instances that mutations can be beneficial.

First, I want to point out that cells, by their very nature, tend to discourage mutations. Cells are equipped with built-in checking and correcting ...[text shortened]... e mutations because it would have had to have happened so often. There are no such examples.

This one was plagiarized from

http://www.ridgenet.net/~do_while/sage/v9i3f.htm
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    05 Mar '05 12:58
    Even though sickle cell anemia can be a beneficial mutation in some cases, it isn’t a creative mutation. The sickle cell hemoglobin molecule is an example of a mutation where the ability to carry oxygen is partially lost. The cell is broken, not enhanced.

Inefficient forms of existing things aren’t what the theory of evolution requires. For the theory o ...[text shortened]... n broken by accident, and incorrectly conclude that new capability can be created by accident.
    This one was also plagiarized from

http://www.ridgenet.net/~do_while/sage/v9i3f.htm
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    05 Mar '05 13:012 edits
    Dinosaur fossils are not found with labels or photographs attached showing what the animals looked like. That is why no pictures of dinosaurs on any site are exactly right. Every dinosaur painting is sure to contain at least some wrong in ...[text shortened]... ehaved. Scientists might be very surprised what they would learn
    Plagiarized...

http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/ednks001.html
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    05 Mar '05 13:02
    I have a question for you. Do you believe that dinosaurs lived millions of years ago and have since become extinct?
    Yep.
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    05 Mar '05 13:04
    Dj2becker -

I am alerting your plagiarized posts and will continue to do so in the future. Plagiarism is illegal.

I will in the future not respond to your posts as you have no integrity. You cannot think for yourself and you don't respect those you debate with. You hurt the creationist community because you alienate intelligent people with integrity from taking you guys seriously. I've lost all respect for you.
  6. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    05 Mar '05 17:49
    Is spam alertable, too?
  7. Arizona, USA
    Moves
    05 Mar '05 18:40
    Originally posted by Darfius
    ...Satan loves it when false prophets can sway people from the truth of Jesus Christ...
    You say that Satan is delighted that Benny Hinn is allowed to remain on Christian television. A few days ago I challenged you to pray that Rev. Hinn be removed from TBN. You refused to do so, saying it would be contrary to the will of God.

How do you escape the conclusion that God's will that Benny Hinn be kept on TBN is delighting the Evil One?
  8. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    05 Mar '05 20:12
    Originally posted by Paul Dirac
    You say that Satan is delighted that Benny Hinn is allowed to remain on Christian television. A few days ago I challenged you to pray that Rev. Hinn be removed from TBN. You refused to do so, saying it would be contrary to the will of God.

How do you escape the conclusion that God's will that Benny Hinn be kept on TBN is delighting the Evil One?
    When did I say it would be contrary to God's will? I said His will, not mine, be done. And it is His will that Benny Hinn have free will. Satan delights in God's love, but for different reasons than me.
  9. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    05 Mar '05 20:15
    When did I say it would be contrary to God's will? I said His will, not mine, be done. And it is His will that Benny Hinn have free will. Satan delights in God's love, but for different reasons than me.
    So what do you think of Benny Hinn?
  10. Arizona, USA
    Moves
    05 Mar '05 20:17
    ...I said His will, not mine, be done...
    Are there any instances where you believe petitionary prayer is appropriate? In the church I was raised in, there were plenty of services where the minister invited prayer requests from the congregation.
  11. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    05 Mar '05 20:30
    Originally posted by Paul Dirac
    Are there any instances where you believe petitionary prayer is appropriate? In the church I was raised in, there were plenty of services where the minister invited prayer requests from the congregation.
    Did I say petitionary prayer was inappropriate? I said it is ok, but to ALWAYS include that His will, not yours, be done.

Read what I say, please. Not into it.
  12. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    05 Mar '05 20:30
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    So what do you think of Benny Hinn?
    Benny Hinn is a false prophet who uses donations to buy bigger houses. He disgusts me and is leading many souls away from Christ.
  13. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    05 Mar '05 20:53
    By the way, evolution is not incompatible with the Bible. In fact, the Bible describes creation exactly the way it would have happened in evolution. And the original Hebrew used 'yom', which can mean either a literal day or an age.
    btw here's Gilgamesh who certainly was not Nimrod.

" Lugalbanda, the shepherd, ruled for 1200 years. Dumuzid, the fisherman, whose city was Kuara, ruled for 100 (ms. TL has instead: 110) years. (ms. P3+BT14 adds🙂 He captured En-me-barage-si single-handed. Gilgamec, whose father was a phantom (?), the lord of Kulaba, ruled for 126 years. Ur-Nungal, the son of Gilgamec, ruled for 30 years."
    ....Sumerian Kings List....

Noah>>>Ham>>>>Cush>>> Nimrod..... Gen 10
  14. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    05 Mar '05 21:02
    Benny Hinn is a false prophet who uses donations to buy bigger houses. He disgusts me and is leading many souls away from Christ.
    Darfius you are obviously not filled with the Holy Spirit. Why do you reject God? The Holy Spirit is God you know.
  15. Arizona, USA
    Moves
    05 Mar '05 21:06
    ... I said it is ok, but to ALWAYS include that His will, not yours, be done...
    You have me curious. In the days since I challenged you to pray for Hinn's removal from TBN, have you taken time to pray, "Lord, if it be thy will, remove the false prophets from Trinity Broadcasting"?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree