Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    08 Nov '10 00:04
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Nov '10 00:581 edit
    I know what I know. And what I know is based on my experience first and foremostly..this is the only way to spiritual understanding. Knowledge gained from books such as the bible should only back up your experience. It should not be a substitute for it.
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    08 Nov '10 01:03
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I know what I know. And what I know is based on my experience first and foremostly
    Have you experienced everything?
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Nov '10 01:04
    Originally posted by josephw
    Have you experienced everything?
    Not conciously. What kind of question is that anyway?
  5. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    08 Nov '10 01:06
    I know that I don't truly know anything
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Nov '10 01:11
    Originally posted by duecer
    I know that I don't truly know anything
    You know how to type😛
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    08 Nov '10 02:34
    Not conciously. What kind of question is that anyway?
    Not consciously? What kind of an answer is that? Anyway?
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Nov '10 04:222 edits
    Originally posted by josephw
    Not consciously? What kind of an answer is that? Anyway?
    Well I asked you first but hey, I'm a nice guy 😛

Not conciously means means that while I see myself as part of the greater self that Is, I cannot access all parts of my conciousness yet.
    I believe you think you know yourself. What you are and you diametric oppositions, etc.
    Well I dont . I'm not yet fully awoken to my real self. My self that has no dualism at its heart. My self that is actually no different from all conciousness . For that is what I am : a sound-light vibration masquerading as a human at this time . To assist myself and my fellow sentient beings to furthur our understanding of ourselves , to increase our conciousness.
    I often say stuff like " I like conciousness promotion" and such.

Now lets just back up. you started this thread with a vacous post. I responded by sayin "I know what I know" . Then you say "Have you exerienced everything?" . I dont even see how that follows, as I made no such claim- not even close.

Clearly no one has experienced everything. Not on this forum anyways
  9. Standard memberua41
    Sharp Edge
    Dulling my blade
    Moves
    08 Nov '10 04:352 edits
    Well I asked you first but hey, I'm a nice guy 😛

Not conciously means means that while I see myself as part of the greater self that Is, I cannot access all parts of my conciousness yet.
    I believe you think you know yourself. What you are and you diametric oppositions, etc.
    Well I dont . I'm not yet fully awoken to my real self. My self that has ...[text shortened]... crease our conciousness.
    I often say stuff like " I like conciousness promotion" and such.
    Hard to distinguish the self from everything around you. It's all part of the whirling , dancing, intertwined mesh. Some do like to add qualities to this speck of dust or that one, only out of ignorance of the bigger picture (whatever that's supposed to be, I'm only exposed to this corner of the portrait). So until we know the entirety, it's probably a hard thing to note our own functionality etc. outside our own specific experience and bias.

You've got a pm coming your way about your bit about experiencing everything
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Nov '10 04:47
    Originally posted by ua41
    Hard to distinguish the self from everything around you. It's all part of the whirling , dancing, intertwined mesh. Some do like to add qualities to this speck of dust or that one, only out of ignorance of the bigger picture (whatever that's supposed to be, I'm only exposed to this corner of the portrait). So until we know the entirety, it's probably a hard thi ...[text shortened]... e and bias.

You've got a pm coming your way about your bit about experiencing everything
    Another honest post that will get shot down and dismissed by the theists because you post shows ambiguity and uncertainty.
    The truth is uncomfortably disturbing for those that refuse to consider something greater than themselves in this life now.

(I have to bail because my neighbour is bugging me and my train of thought is derailed🙂 ... some people shouldn't drink...)
  11. Standard memberua41
    Sharp Edge
    Dulling my blade
    Moves
    08 Nov '10 04:52
    Another honest post that will get shot down and dismissed by the theists because you post shows ambiguity and uncertainty.
    The truth is uncomfortably disturbing for those that refuse to consider something greater than themselves in this life now.

(I have to bail because my neighbour is bugging me and my train of thought is derailed🙂 ... some people shouldn't drink...)
    I'm rather comfortable being ambiguously uncertain. Leaves room for thoughts and tolerance 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree