1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    12 May '13 22:14
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yeah sure you have. What you in fact do is impale the Christ again for a second time submitting him to public humiliation because you think you have a license to sin with impunity. There is no more sacrifice left for you. You have trampled upon it and treated it with contempt because of your saved status. Why do you hate Jesus so?
    Jesus died for all sins past present and future
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 May '13 22:153 edits
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Doing God's work going door-to-door doesn't save you. It's the finished work on the cross that saves you.
    you have missed the entire point of the Good News, its not just about you, its about other people also,

(1 Timothy 4:16) Pay constant attention to yourself and to your teaching. Stay by these things, for by doing this you will save both yourself and those who listen to you

How is that you were saying that teaching and preaching is not a cause for salvation, clearly Paul states that it was and is.
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    12 May '13 22:15
    I have already told you how I pray, what the content of my prayers are is none of your business. You can request a free home Bible study if you want to learn about the teachings of the Bible.

Here is a Christian teaching that you might want to consider,

(Matthew 5:22) whereas whoever says, ‘You despicable fool!’ will be liable to the fiery G ...[text shortened]... now all you need to do is apply it, something you cannot pay a pastor to do for you I am afraid.
    I thought Jehovah witnesses didn't believe in hell so why even bring it up.
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    12 May '13 22:16
    yo have missed the entire point of the Good News, its not just about you, its about other people also,

(1 Timothy 4:16) Pay constant attention to yourself and to your teaching. Stay by these things, for by doing this you will save both yourself and those who listen to you

How is that you were saying that teaching and preaching is not a cause for salvation, clearly Paul that that it was.
    Salvation is what Jesus has done not what we have do or will do.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 May '13 22:17
    I thought Jehovah witnesses didn't believe in hell so why even bring it up.
    where does the text say Hell? I brought it up because you called me a fool, an unsaved fool in direct contradiction of Christ's teaching. Why dont you apply what Jesus has said?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 May '13 22:17
    Salvation is what Jesus has done not what we have do or will do.
    then you will explain Pauls words.
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    12 May '13 22:19
    Even Paul still sinned even after being saved by the grace of God.
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    12 May '13 22:21
    where does the text say Hell? I brought it up because you called me a fool, an unsaved fool in direct contradiction of Christ's teaching. Why dont you apply what Jesus has said?
    Don't worry I already repented of it. Because of what first John 1:8-10 teaches
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 May '13 22:231 edit
    Jesus died for all sins past present and future
    on the contrary,

(Hebrews 10:26) For if we practice sin willfully after having received the accurate knowledge of the truth, there is no longer any sacrifice for sins left.

there is no sacrifice left for wilful sinning, past present or future.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 May '13 22:251 edit
    Don't worry I already repented of it. Because of what first John 1:8-10 teaches
    so you think you have a license to sin, please see above, there is no sacrifice left for wilful sinners.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 May '13 22:26
    Even Paul still sinned even after being saved by the grace of God.
    no one is disputing the claim but you have not explained Pauls words.
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    12 May '13 22:37
    so you think you have a license to sin, please see above, there is no sacrifice left for wilful sinners.
    See that proves that we need a savior because everyone sins all day long even after accepting Christ into there heart. No one would be saved. You can't lose your salvation, Because your name is written in the book of life before the world began.
  13. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    12 May '13 22:38
    I'm not claiming I have a license to sin. But I know that he's easy to forgive when I repent
  14. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    12 May '13 22:38
    no one is disputing the claim but you have not explained Pauls words.
    I'll let you look it up.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 May '13 22:44
    See that proves that we need a savior because everyone sins all day long even after accepting Christ into there heart. No one would be saved. You can't lose your salvation, Because your name is written in the book of life before the world began.
    nonsense, the scriptures make it clear that he who is standing best beware that he does not fall, many Christians in the Bible no longer walked in the way.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree