1. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    09 Apr '07 02:28
    imagine a billion years or so pass by and you are still alive and have done everything there is to do and known everything there is to know and you are begging for something more but its the same old heaven and nothing new. by this time it is probably so boring you wish that the next day was your last, but another day comes, and another, and then another billion years and it still is not over.
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    09 Apr '07 02:30
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    imagine a billion years or so pass by and you are still alive and have done everything there is to do and known everything there is to know and you are begging for something more but its the same old heaven and nothing new. by this time it is probably so boring you wish that the next day was your last, but another day comes, and another, and then another billion years and it still is not over.
    Makes me glad eternal life is most probably a myth. A billion years of posting on this same forum? Oh, the horror...
  3. The sky
    Moves
    09 Apr '07 02:33
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Makes me glad eternal life is most probably a myth. A billion years of posting on this same forum? Oh, the horror...
    Red Hot Hell.
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    09 Apr '07 02:341 edit
    heaven would be better then being unsaved.
  5. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    09 Apr '07 02:35
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    heaven would be better then being unsaved.
    would it be better to not exist at all?
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    09 Apr '07 02:36
    would it be better to not exist at all?
    I believe that Job said that in the book of Job.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Apr '07 02:50
    So who here does not wish to live another day I wonder? I am sorry but I can't help but think all of this business about not wanting to live for an eternity is disingenious to say the least.
  8. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    09 Apr '07 02:51
    Originally posted by whodey
    So who here does not wish to live another day I wonder? I am sorry but I can't help but think all of this business about not wanting to live for an eternity is disingenious to say the least.
    a billion years is too much for me
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Apr '07 02:57
    a billion years is too much for me
    So when would you like to die? Perhaps tomorrow, or in a decade, or in a hundred years, or in a million years. What will it be?
  10. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    09 Apr '07 02:58
    So when would you like to die? Perhaps tomorrow, or in a decade, or in a hundred years, or in a million years. What will it be?
    whenever there is nothing left for me to do and i am bored
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Apr '07 02:58
    whenever there is nothing left for me to do and i am bored
    How about now then?
  12. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    09 Apr '07 03:03
    How about now then?
    there is a LOT i have not done and a lot i do not know
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Apr '07 03:081 edit
    there is a LOT i have not done and a lot i do not know
    Had you ever considered the fact that the universe is infinite therefore there is an infinite number of things to do inside that universe? Also God is an infanite God and there is an infinite number of things we can learn about him? I say those who succomb to boredom do so not because there is nothing to do, rather, they are simply lazy.
  14. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    09 Apr '07 03:09
    Had you ever considered the fact that the universe is infinite therefore there is an infinite number of things to do inside that universe? Also God is an infanite God and there is an infinite number of things we can learn about him? I say those who succomb to boredom do so not because there is nothing to do, rather, they are simply lazy.
    true. i will sleep a lot in heaven
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Apr '07 07:00
    Who says you'll be able to do anything in Heaven? What do you think - there are plenty of golf courses and tennis courts there? Or do you lean more to Monty Python's "Christmas in Heaven" motif?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree