1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Aug '15 17:49
    Anyone here venture a guess? Could he be the all time RHP highest sheer number of video's posted?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Aug '15 18:11
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Anyone here venture a guess? Could he be the all time RHP highest sheer number of video's posted?
    Could we have a sweep? If we do, is there anyway of knowing who would be the winner?
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 Aug '15 18:18
    Well, he appears to have posted his first youtube link on the 2nd January 2012. As a conservative estimate i would say he has posted an average of 3 video links every day.

So let's say 1300 days x 3 = 3900 video links.

That's about 3898 too many and surely a RHP record.
  4. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    20 Aug '15 18:24
    Firsts, or including reposts?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 01:261 edit
    Apparently I haven't posted enough of the right videos to change your hard heart from stone to flesh.

YouTube
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 01:45
    I'm sure that I couldn't be arsed to care either way. I don't look at maybe 99.99% of them.

Even if that gets me banished to the 'uncool kids' table.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 01:51
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I'm sure that I couldn't be arsed to care either way. I don't look at maybe 99.99% of them.

Even if that gets me banished to the 'uncool kids' table.
    So you feel watching RJHinds' video clips makes people here 'cool' in some way? How so?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 06:48
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Well, he appears to have posted his first youtube link on the 2nd January 2012. As a conservative estimate i would say he has posted an average of 3 video links every day.

So let's say 1300 days x 3 = 3900 video links.

That's about 3898 too many and surely a RHP record.
    This is an extremely funny post.

Your sense of humor is much appreciated.

No offense Hinds, lol, lol.
  9. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 06:49
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Apparently I haven't posted enough of the right videos to change your hard heart from stone to flesh.

[youtube]4PyKZcn6aKI[/youtube]
    😲

Wait! I got a stone heart!? That's awesome! Let me just t... gaaaaah!.. you... bas... tard...

🙄

Oh... you... meant... son... hhhhh...

{thomp} !
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 07:51
    how many times have you answered him?

how many times have you said "it's useless to discuss with you"?

everybody knows he just posts crap he finds on youtube that supports his delusions, everybody knows he doesn't understand even the insane creationist theories, everybody knows he will answer any agument against his videos with more videos or silence.

yet you people still humor him.

how about you do what i do: find horrible passages in the bible and have fun watching suzianne trying to defend them.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Aug '15 06:16
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi

everybody knows he just posts crap he finds on youtube that supports his delusions, everybody knows he doesn't understand even the insane creationist theories, everybody knows he will answer any agument against his videos with more videos or silen ...[text shortened]... i do: find horrible passages in the bible and have fun watching suzianne trying to defend them.
    Please humor me, so i can post more videos. 😏
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Aug '15 11:093 edits
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi

everybody knows he just posts crap he finds on youtube that supports his delusions, everybody knows he doesn't understand even the insane creationist theories, everybody knows he will answer any agument against his videos with more videos or silen ...[text shortened]... i do: find horrible passages in the bible and have fun watching suzianne trying to defend them.
    I already posted about the terrible passages in the bible, like men worth 50 shekels and women 35, or Ab obeying his god's command to off his own son, or the ones where the parents have the right to off their own children if said children dis their parents and the like.

Stuff that you and I both know a real god would never say or do. For instance, an omniscient god would have known the outcome of any test and would therefore never have needed to do the test in the first place.

Or a god, seeing some bad humans, killing every person on Earth except for those few on the ARK, killing every land animal AND reducing the genetic diversity to practically zero just to get back at a few bad humans?

Like a real god would do that, like a god who made Earth in the first place would want to upset the entire ecology of life to get back at a few thousand errant humans.....

All that crap screams man made.

Besides, any more I am just as likely to let his own moronity speak for itself:

Originally posted by Wulebgr
    I don't think that you understand a straw man in the sense that term is used in logic.

His answer:
    That is your problem, you don't think.

The Near Genius

You will perhaps notice I did not reply to his utter nonesense.

Hinds does help me to see the real from the bogus he posts, like this new result in evolutionary biology:

http://phys.org/news/2015-08-genomes-uncover-life-early-history.html
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Aug '15 23:131 edit
    I already posted about the terrible passages in the bible, like men worth 50 shekels and women 35, or Ab obeying his god's command to off his own son, or the ones where the parents have the right to off their own children if said children dis their parents and the like.

Stuff that you and I both know a real god would never say or do. For instance, an om ...[text shortened]... in evolutionary biology:

http://phys.org/news/2015-08-genomes-uncover-life-early-history.html
    Punctuated Equilibrium, The Gulf & Eyeless Shrimp

YouTube

Let's look at the problem from the creationists point of view. Notice in this video that the guy is blaming the eyeless shimp on the drilling for oil in the gulf.

If God created the shrimp and other creatures with eyes to begin with, then they would not have to evolve any eyes. If something like oil in the water damages the eyes and the shrimp start mutating and natural selection takes over, then we might end up with a bunch of eyeless shrimp just like was hauled up in the Gulf.

There would be no need to explain fast evolution by punctuated equilibrium, because it never happened. So these people in your article are wasting their time and could be spending their time on real science.

Courtesy of
    The Near Genius 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree