1. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    21 Aug '17 20:20
    YouTube

    Here is theist so confident and assured, but Matt targets her inability to reason in a decisive way. Educational.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    28 Aug '17 08:53
    Originally posted by @apathist
    [youtube]hmKTUOzXRkI[/youtube]

    Here is theist so confident and assured, but Matt targets her inability to reason in a decisive way. Educational.
    The idea that Stephanie said the apostles came out of hiding because they saw the risen Jesus, does not mean they saw him 'rise'. The bible asserts he was cut down from the cross early and slathered with aloe and other healing herbs. Exactly why would you do that to a corpse? You wouldn't. The most likely thing to have happened was he just didn't die but was in pretty bad way for sure but just survived the ordeal. Then apostles saw him. That in no way proves he arose from the dead like the mythology states.

    Of course that flies in the face of Christian dogma, and no doubt any true Christian would pummel me if they heard me say that to their face. But that in no way proves anything either.
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    28 Aug '17 18:31
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    The idea that Stephanie said the apostles came out of hiding because they saw the risen Jesus, does not mean they saw him 'rise'. The bible asserts he was cut down from the cross early and slathered with aloe and other healing herbs. Exactly why would you do that to a corpse? You wouldn't. The most likely thing to have happened was he just didn't die but ...[text shortened]... ld pummel me if they heard me say that to their face. But that in no way proves anything either.
    He didn't serve the ordeal. He was beaten a lot worse then what the Passionof the Christ film can portray.
  4. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    28 Aug '17 20:28
    Originally posted by @rbhill
    He didn't serve the ordeal. He was beaten a lot worse then what the Passionof the Christ film can portray.
    All Powerful, All knowing, All loving, and what now? Hollywood?
Back to Top