1. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    14 Jul '06 21:41
    Originally posted by ayamethesnake
    live with whom?
    Your son. Did you bring him up in your previous life?
  2. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    14 Jul '06 21:43
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
    Your son. Did you bring him up in your previous life?
    Yes i did live with him
  3. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    14 Jul '06 21:43
    Yes i did live with him
    So I guess you both spoke Danish.
  4. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    14 Jul '06 21:59
    So I guess you both spoke Danish.
    yea we did
  5. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    14 Jul '06 22:58
    yea we did
    Do you remember any?
  6. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    14 Jul '06 23:03
    Do you remember any?
    I remember Dasvedania, but then again that's only because I have a Danish friend and that is what he always says to me when he has to leave.
  7. The sky
    Moves
    15 Jul '06 00:11
    I remember Dasvedania, but then again that's only because I have a Danish friend and that is what he always says to me when he has to leave.
    That's not Danish, though...
  8. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    15 Jul '06 02:15
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    That's not Danish, though...
    *Sticks out tongue* then tell me why my DANISH friend Sasja says it is
  9. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    15 Jul '06 06:58
    Past things, what's been going on with me, and Damian, the child, and the like
    he must be a little hellian.
  10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    15 Jul '06 08:20
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Or goddess. Who's the loveliest of the lot? (For me, Krishna & Freya come up trumps.
    Maradona
  11. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    15 Jul '06 10:10
    So, your autobiographical memory for the events in your previous life--raising a child in Denmark and so forth-- must be curious, given that your knowledge of Danish is now limited to a single (disputed) word.

Do you recall yourself speaking to your child, and listening to him respond, in words that you can no longer understand?

Or does your memory exclude all verbal speaking, listening, reading, and writing?
  12. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    15 Jul '06 13:51
    So, your autobiographical memory for the events in your previous life--raising a child in Denmark and so forth-- must be curious, given that your knowledge of Danish is now limited to a single (disputed) word.

Do you recall yourself speaking to your child, and listening to him respond, in words that you can no longer understand?

Or does your memory exclude all verbal speaking, listening, reading, and writing?
    Well you see, the thing is, is this, I've found with past life recolection, that it matters not what language you were speaking, your mind will interpret it as the language in which you speak now, though the mouth movements may not match, you still know what it was you were saying, even though it is in a language you may not understand, though I tell you this much, if you knew a certian language in a past life, you will find it much easier to pick it up and speak it in this life.
  13. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    16 Jul '06 08:46
    Well you see, the thing is, is this, I've found with past life recolection, that it matters not what language you were speaking, your mind will interpret it as the language in which you speak now, though the mouth movements may not match, you still know what it was you were saying, even though it is in a language you may not understand, though I tell y ...[text shortened]... language in a past life, you will find it much easier to pick it up and speak it in this life.
    Are you sure this really happened and it's not just your imagination?
  14. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    17 Jul '06 01:07
    Are you sure this really happened and it's not just your imagination?
    Yes, I'm sure, my imagination might be good, but to come up with somthing like this and there still be physical proof of it, I'm sure isn't my mind
  15. The sky
    Moves
    17 Jul '06 01:25
    *Sticks out tongue* then tell me why my DANISH friend Sasja says it is
    I don't know, you'd have to ask your friend. But I like to say things in foreign languages, too, so I don't really find it that strange. It's Russian, by the way.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree