How reliable a source...

How reliable a source...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Aug 14
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Have you observed life originating from non living matter? no but you believe it. No contradiction because the supernatural is not subject to the same rigours as the natural.
I'm not making any claims as to what constitutes 'evidence' though, that's your bag in this discussion.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Aug 14
1 edit

I hear hot air balloons are all the rage for drugged balloonists 😵
FMF asks a fair question Robert, but of course one understands why you seek to dodge it.

Read a book!

Moves
17 Aug 14

As I said earlier, the Bible is a masterful work of fiction. Its powerful message, whether or not readers
care to take heed, combines strands of history and spiritual doctrine with frequent use of symbolism and
allegory. Much of it, like any other work of fiction, has to be accepted on faith.

I believe the Bible isn't meant to be taken literally, and those who insist that every word is inspired by
God and is literally true are only building a wall between the "insiders" and the "unbelievers." I refuse
to believe that God wants to shut any of us out.. certainly not because we possess the power of reason.

rc

Moves
17 Aug 14

Originally posted by HandyAndy
As I said earlier, the Bible is a masterful work of fiction. Its powerful message, whether or not readers
care to take heed, combines strands of history and spiritual doctrine with frequent use of symbolism and
allegory. Much of it, like any other work of fiction, has to be accepted on faith.

I believe the Bible isn't meant to be taken literally, a ...[text shortened]... eve that God wants to shut any of us out.. certainly not because we possess the power of reason.
and as you failed earlier to substantiate any of the ludicrous claims you made we can assume that you have nothing but mere opinion masquerading as fact.

Read a book!

Moves
18 Aug 14

and as you failed earlier to substantiate any of the ludicrous claims you made we can assume that you have nothing but mere opinion masquerading as fact.
Even as you have lies and distortions masquerading as opinion.

rc

Moves
18 Aug 14
1 edit

Even as you have lies and distortions masquerading as opinion.
Take your hot air ballon over to general I hear they are having a drugged balloonist festival. I wish you a pleasant flight.

Read a book!

Moves
18 Aug 14

Take your hot air ballon over to general I hear they are having a drugged balloonist festival. I wish you a pleasant flight.
Did I hit a nerve, fraudman?

Cape Town

Moves
18 Aug 14

I believe the Bible isn't meant to be taken literally, ....
By whom?

rc

Moves
18 Aug 14

Did I hit a nerve, fraudman?
A nerve, no, its just that well drugged balloonists have a tendency to fill their balloons with their own propaganda, I think its what keeps them afloat.😵

Read a book!

Moves
18 Aug 14

A nerve, no, its just that well drugged balloonists have a tendency to fill their balloons with their own propaganda, I think its what keeps them afloat.😵
Poet theologian. Is that code for bullshlt artist?

And speaking of balloons, you have enough air in your swollen head to float all the zeppelins ever built.

rc

Moves
18 Aug 14

Poet theologian. Is that code for bullshlt artist?

And speaking of balloons, you have enough air in your swollen head to float all the zeppelins ever built.
LOL, perhaps it methane that fuels your balloon Randolf, methane from the copious amounts of dung created by your posts?

Read a book!

Moves
18 Aug 14

LOL, perhaps it methane that fuels your balloon Randolf, methane from the copious amounts of dung created by your posts?
I keep thinking of how Jesus must cringe 😞 when he thinks of you being one of his representatives.

rc

Moves
18 Aug 14

I keep thinking of how Jesus must cringe 😞 when he thinks of you being one of his representatives.
really and what bad thing have I done Randolf?

Cape Town

Moves
19 Aug 14

but people dont walk on water, there are only two recorded instance, Jesus and Peter,
Make that three recorded instances.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-zqOxx144PQY/U-cnFIvLQ5I/AAAAAAAADrM/wRo0jB5huXQ/s519/10492186_782080691849900_7626026572132936797_n.jpg

Read a book!

Moves
19 Aug 14

really and what bad thing have I done Randolf?
What bad thing haven't you done?