1. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Jun '19 02:18
    @kellyjay said
    I've never spoken against those things, so why do you think quoting scripture I agree with completely alters my views from Christ's? Once again you are twisting truth to suit your beliefs.
    You have never spoken for those things the way Jesus did. Your doctrine bears little resemblance to the doctrine of Christ.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Jun '19 02:54
    @kellyjay said
    I've never spoken against those things, so why do you think quoting scripture I agree with completely alters my views from Christ's? Once again you are twisting truth to suit your beliefs.
    You mostly talk about how you personally are "saved" because you believe in Jesus and how, although you are "wicked and evil", you will get everlasting life because of your beliefs, even if you continue to be "wicked and evil" because that was why Jesus died etc. You talk relatively little about Jesus' commandments. You do mention Jesus' name quite a bit, of course, but most of your religious talking here is actually about you, you, you, you.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Jun '19 03:18
    @fmf said
    You mostly talk about how you personally are "saved" because you believe in Jesus and how, although you are "wicked and evil", you will get everlasting life because of your beliefs, even if you continue to be "wicked and evil" because that was why Jesus died etc. You talk relatively little about Jesus' commandments. You do mention Jesus' name quite a bit, of course, but most of your religious talking here is actually about you, you, you, you.
    Actually I have never seen him mention anything about Jesus's commandments the way Jesus said them. His comments is along that he is not doubting that Christians will do good works which is completely off the point.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Jun '19 03:33
    @rajk999 said
    Actually I have never seen him mention anything about Jesus's commandments the way Jesus said them. His comments is along that he is not doubting that Christians will do good works which is completely off the point.
    Romans1009 used to say that whether or not he did "good works" was in the hands of "the indwelling Holy Spirit" and had nothing to do with his own volition and effort and that if he didn't do many "good works" then that was how "the indwelling Holy Spirit" wanted it. Aside from you, I don't remember the likes of KellyJay or sonship ever tackling him over it.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Jun '19 05:16
    @fmf said
    Romans1009 used to say that whether or not he did "good works" was in the hands of "the indwelling Holy Spirit" and had nothing to do with his own volition and effort and that if he didn't do many "good works" then that was how "the indwelling Holy Spirit" wanted it. Aside from you, I don't remember the likes of KellyJay or sonship ever tackling him over it.
    Yes, that is how many Christians view the Holy Spirit. According to their doctrine they can do no wrong that will be held against them, because the Holy Spirit controls their lives.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Jun '19 09:32
    @rajk999 said
    Yes, that is how many Christians view the Holy Spirit. According to their doctrine they can do no wrong that will be held against them, because the Holy Spirit controls their lives.
    You have no clue!
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Jun '19 23:59
    @kellyjay said
    You have no clue!
    You have no Holy Spirit.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    16 Jun '19 17:31
    @rajk999 said
    You have no Holy Spirit.
    What is a "no Holy Spirit", do you know who the Holy Spirit is, or do you think of the Holy Spirit as a thing?
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jun '19 18:18
    @kellyjay said
    What is a "no Holy Spirit", do you know who the Holy Spirit is, or do you think of the Holy Spirit as a thing?
    The Holy Spirit is the power of God. It is Gods Spirit which works in some people. In the case of the Comforter which Jesus asked God to send to his followers,, it is the force which reminds people of the commandments of Christ, and gives those who possess it the desire to follow Christ. You do not have it. Your words and teachings prove that you are not a partaker of the Holy Spirit
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    16 Jun '19 19:36
    @rajk999 said
    The Holy Spirit is the power of God. It is Gods Spirit which works in some people. In the case of the Comforter which Jesus asked God to send to his followers,, it is the force which reminds people of the commandments of Christ, and gives those who possess it the desire to follow Christ. You do not have it. Your words and teachings prove that you are not a partaker of the Holy Spirit
    The Holy Spirit is the third person in the Godhead, He isn't the force, we are not talking about Star Wars here! For crying out loud, you do read the Bible don't you?

Matthew 28:19
    Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jun '19 19:52
    @kellyjay said
    The Holy Spirit is the third person in the Godhead, He isn't the force, we are not talking about Star Wars here! For crying out loud, you do read the Bible don't you?

Matthew 28:19
    Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
    Who cares. The Holy Spirit aka the Comfoter helps and reminds followers of the teachings of Christ, do miracles etc etc. The point that you continue to miss because your head is like rock, is that you do not have it. Your claims to have it are false.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    16 Jun '19 20:012 edits
    @rajk999 said
    Who cares. The Holy Spirit aka the Comfoter helps and reminds followers of the teachings of Christ, do miracles etc etc. The point that you continue to miss because your head is like rock, is that you do not have it. Your claims to have it are false.
    You again put yourself in Jesus place in judgment. You have taken it upon yourself to say things speaking for Jesus! You condemned people you have never met, you have to twist what others say so you can condem their words, you twist scripture words to make it mean what you want to avoid what it clearly says, you also claim you cannot understand scripture that clearly shows you how you are wrong.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jun '19 22:562 edits
    @kellyjay said
    You again put yourself in Jesus place in judgment. You have taken it upon yourself to say things speaking for Jesus! You condemned people you have never met, you have to twist what others say so you can condem their words, you twist scripture words to make it mean what you want to avoid what it clearly says, you also claim you cannot understand scripture that clearly shows you how you are wrong.
    What utter nonsense. You keep repeating the same thing as if my answer will be different. I can judge who are false prophets and false teachers. In fact we are REQUIRED to do so otherwise we will be led astray. I dont need to wait for Jesus to return neither do I need God to send an angel to tell me who are false. I know the teachings of Christ and I stand by that. You are a false teacher neither do you possess any Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit brings to mind the teachings and commandments of Christ. You speak against these things. That alone makes you false and a liar.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    16 Jun '19 23:31
    @rajk999 said
    What utter nonsense. You keep repeating the same thing as if my answer will be different. I can judge who are false prophets and false teachers. In fact we are REQUIRED to do so otherwise we will be led astray. I dont need to wait for Jesus to return neither do I need God to send an angel to tell me who are false. I know the teachings of Christ and I stand by that. You ar ...[text shortened]... s and commandments of Christ. You speak against these things. That alone makes you false and a liar.
    I keep repeating the same thing because the Word of God isn't changing, what was true then remains true now. We are saved by God, we didn't earn it, we cannot justify ourselves before God, He is the One who justifies us so that we may serve Him.

Luke 3:5-6 English Standard Version (ESV)

Every valley shall be filled,
    and every mountain and hill shall be made low,
    and the crooked shall become straight,
    and the rough places shall become level ways,
    and all flesh shall see the salvation of God.’”

You are attempting earn your salvation by claiming you can do enough good works to earn it, but you cannot, it is the salvation of God, not the works of man.

Ephesians 2:8-10 English Standard Version (ESV)
    8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Jun '19 10:08
    @rajk999 said
    Do you have the Holy Spirit in your life, since Jesus asked God to send Him to His followers?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree