1. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    09 May '11 03:151 edit
    I want to make a formal apology to Robbie and Steve while I disagree with doctrine and theology of the Watch Tower I think I've realized it's easy to set back and launch cyber bombs. However this is becoming detrimental and really what's the point? Am I encouraging or lifting my fellow man? No not really. Honestly except what has been shared I know nothing about these guys. I hope sincerely for the best with Robbie and Steve. If God be the God of the universe he can surely set all of us straight!! I hope however that you don't give up on all Christians either Robbie because there are sincere Christians out in the world that follow love and obey Christ. Yes maybe few now a days but God always has a remnant. I struggle hard because I'm that nominal Christian (Whatever that means) In recent years I rarely share the Gospel with others as I should. I get condemn a bit from loved ones for knowing scripture fairly well but not sharing. Anyway I honestly believe if I met Steve or Robbie I would like both and we would have to play some OTB no doubt though I would get my butt kicked. I think we need to remember were all Human beings behind the keys. lastly I'm going to take a break from the spiritual forum.

Peace
    Manny
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '11 05:551 edit
    Originally posted by menace71
    I want to make a formal apology to Robbie and Steve while I disagree with doctrine and theology of the Watch Tower I think I've realized it's easy to set back and launch cyber bombs. However this is becoming detrimental and really what's the point? Am I encouraging or lifting my fellow man? No not really. Honestly except what has been shared I know nothing ehind the keys. lastly I'm going to take a break from the spiritual forum.

Peace
    Manny
    peace and kind regards to you to manny, i also feel regret at some of the things that
    were said, hopefully they were not taken too personally. Let the healing begin! But
    your presence here will be missed, i can assure you of that.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    09 May '11 23:06
    Peace Manny, Good luck to you wherever you end up
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    10 May '11 00:12
    Originally posted by menace71
    I want to make a formal apology to Robbie and Steve while I disagree with doctrine and theology of the Watch Tower I think I've realized it's easy to set back and launch cyber bombs. However this is becoming detrimental and really what's the point? Am I encouraging or lifting my fellow man? No not really. Honestly except what has been shared I know nothing ...[text shortened]... ehind the keys. lastly I'm going to take a break from the spiritual forum.

Peace
    Manny
    Hey Manny and thanks for the kind words. We all get worked up over what we believe and say things we shouldn't in the heat of the moment as I do. And I do understand wanting to take a break from this forum. It does tax ones mental strength.
    I'll play a game of chess with you anytime as I've always enjoyed it in the past.

Enjoy the break and have a good rest and hope to talk to you later......

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree