1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 08:301 edit
    I posted the following on another thread:

Human physiology makes it clear that the body was not designed to accommodate anal intercourse. The vagina has natural lubricants and is supported by a network of muscles. It is composed of a mucus membrane with a multi-layer stratified squamous epithelium that allows it to endure friction without damage and to resist the immunological actions caused by semen and sperm. In comparison, the anus is a delicate mechanism of small muscles that comprise an "exit-only" passage. With repeated trauma, friction and stretching, the sphincter loses its tone and its ability to maintain a tight seal. Consequently, anal intercourse leads to leakage of fecal material that can easily become chronic.

JOHN R. DIGGS, JR., M.D.

P.S. Those people in opposition to Dr. Diggs, that googlefudge gave links, did not try to refute the above statement.

I have an idea how the evil-lutionists might try to refute this. It wold go something like this:

If we keep poking it enough, then over millions of years, it will evolve into a vagina or something like a vagina, etc, etc, etc. Its called natural selection.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 11:23
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    [b]I posted the following on another thread:

Human physiology makes it clear that the body was not designed to accommodate anal intercourse. The vagina has natural lubricants and is supported by a network of muscles. It is composed of a mucus membrane with a multi-layer stratified squamous epithelium that allows it to endure friction without damage an ...[text shortened]... e into a vagina or something like a vagina, etc, etc, etc. Its called natural selection. [/b][/b]
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
  3. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 13:05

Human physiology makes it clear that the body was not designed to accommodate anal intercourse. The vagina has natural lubricants and is supported by a network of muscles. It is composed of a mucus membrane with a multi-layer stratified squamous epithelium that allows it to endure friction without damage an ...[text shortened]... e into a vagina or something like a vagina, etc, etc, etc. Its called natural selection. [/b][/b]
    Out of interest, what does your gay son think of your anti-gay posts?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 13:12
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
    Cry.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 16:14
    Originally posted by sonship
    Cry.
    yeah, you might be right jay.
  6. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 16:25
    If we keep poking it enough, then over millions of years, it will evolve into a vagina or something like a vagina, etc, etc, etc. Its called natural selection.
    All you demonstrate with this post is that you are a homophobic bigot who doesn't understand the first
    thing about how evolution works.

You are presenting here ideas about how creatures 'evolved' that pre date Darwin and natural selection
    and are known to be wrong.

That is absolutely not anything anyone who knew anything about evolution would suggest.

Your wilful ignorance on this topic is staggering.
  7. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 18:09
    I like the world. There are a lot of rotten people, but I'm not in charge of that.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 18:52
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    Out of interest, what does your gay son think of your anti-gay posts?
    I did not know I was being anti-gay. I thought I was being anti-evil-lutionists. 😏
  9. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 19:17
    I did not know I was being anti-gay. I thought I was being anti-evil-lutionists. 😏
    Yes, I thought you might duck that one.

Anal sex is an abominable act to me, and I believe it must also be an abominable act to God and His Christ. We must not tolerate such abominable acts or face dire consequence with the judgments from the Son of God

If your son is gay, then there is a pretty good chance that he has practised anal sex, and that he continues to do so. Even if this is not true, it is almost certain that he has gay friends that do.

So I would think that the above quote might put a bit of a crimp on the father-son relationship.

Is he aware that you espouse these views and, if so, what is his reaction?
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 19:27

we all know it would take a lot of monkeys, a lot of time hitting keys on a keyboard randomly to type out the complete works of shakespeare.

however im thinking it would take one drunk, blind monkey with no hands, 2.5 minutes to type something better than the crap rj comes out with.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 19:39
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    Yes, I thought you might duck that one.

Anal sex is an abominable act to me, and I believe it must also be an abominable act to God and His Christ. We must not tolerate such abominable acts or face dire consequence with the judgments from the Son of God

If your son is gay, then there is a pretty good chance that he has practised an ...[text shortened]... -son relationship.

Is he aware that you espouse these views and, if so, what is his reaction?
    I do not know of any such abominable acts by my gay son. I am not against him showing love and affection to another man as long as he does not indulge in such an abominable act. I do not consider my attitude as being anti-gay, but just common sense and good hygiene and good medical practice not to do it. 😏
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 19:481 edit
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    we all know it would take a lot of monkeys, a lot of time hitting keys on a keyboard randomly to type out the complete works of shakespeare.

however im thinking it would take one drunk, blind monkey with no hands, 2.5 minutes to type something better than the crap rj comes out with.
    I posted the same information on the science forum to see if there was anyone there intelligent enough to tell us about the evil-lution of these body parts that are often poked by what some call the willie and others call the dick and how many millions of years it takes. I knew no evil-lutionists on this forum had the intelligence of a piss ant. 😏

P.S. That's not considering the extreme idiots that think a bunch of blind monkeys, hitting keys on a keyboard, could eventually type the complete works of shakespeare.
  13. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 20:35
    ...abominable act...
    You understand gay happens in the animal kingdom. Basically, you are saying your religion is about hating.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 21:19
    Originally posted by apathist
    You understand gay happens in the animal kingdom. Basically, you are saying your religion is about hating.
    My religion is about hating evil and loving good. Evil-lution begins with evil. 😏
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 01:011 edit
    Originally posted by apathist
    nonsense,

Dr. Antonio Pardo, Professor of Bioethics at the University of Navarre, Spain, explains:

Properly speaking, homosexuality does not exist among animals.... For reasons of survival, the reproductive instinct among animals is always directed towards an individual of the opposite sex. Therefore, an animal can never be homosexual as such. Nevertheless, the interaction of other instincts (particularly dominance) can result in behavior that appears to be homosexual. Such behavior cannot be equated with an animal homosexuality. All it means is that animal sexual behavior encompasses aspects beyond that of reproduction.[12]

http://www.narth.com/docs/animalmyth.html

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree