1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    24 Jan '13 10:11
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Sampson "went and caught three hundred foxes; and he took torches, turned the foxes tail to tail, and put a torch between each pair of tails..set the torches on fire...to go into the standing grain of the Philistines..." (Judges 15:4-5).
    aawwww, animal cruelty and destruction of property. food, in a time where a mishap in a harvest could mean death by starvation. hilarious.

dude, don't try to think this much. you will hurt yourself.
  2. Maryland
    Moves
    24 Jan '13 19:04
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    yes, that is why whenever people report about a tragedy that costs human lives, about a volcano erupting, about the passing of a dear friend, they put on clown costumes, do jokes and comedy sketches.

yes, we should insert humour in every aspect of our lives. doctors giving you good news or bad news should do so while wearing red clown noses, and then s ...[text shortened]... l's face and how it will enhance the quality of his life?

and no, it is not ironic at all.
    Humor is an important aspect of being human. No where did I say that humor is the only aspect of being human. There is a time to be happy and a time to be sad. There is time to be serious and time for levity. The bible has no time for levity.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 06:43
    Originally posted by 667joe
    Humor is an important aspect of being human. No where did I say that humor is the only aspect of being human. There is a time to be happy and a time to be sad. There is time to be serious and time for levity. The bible has no time for levity.
    Maybe that word had not been invented yet. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree