1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Jun '05 19:421 edit
    A preacher was winding up his temperance sermon with great fervor.

"If I had all the beer in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river." The congregation cried, "Amen!"

"And if I had all the wine in the world, I'd take it and throw it in the river." The congregation cried, "Amen!"

"And if I had all the whiskey and demon rum in the world, I'd take it all and throw it in the river." And the congregation cried, "Amen!"

The preacher sat down. The deacon stood up. "For our closing hymn," he announced, "let us turn to page 126 and sing, 'We shall gather at the river'."

http://www.eforu.com/jokes/religious/207.html
  2. Los Angeles
    Moves
    07 Jun '05 19:44
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    A preacher was winding up his temperance sermon with great fervor.

"If I had all the beer in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river." The congregation cried, "Amen!"

"And if I had all the wine in the world, I'd take it and throw it in the river." The congregation cried, "Amen!"

"And if I had all the whiskey and demon rum in ...[text shortened]... ng hymn," he announced, "let us turn to page 126 and sing, 'We shall gather at the river'."
    Hahahahahahah! Nice one! Those drunk, hypocritical Christians get me laughing everytime. Ho ho ho, that was rich. Do you got any other jokes that slag Christians? I love that stuff...

My name's Jack, by the way. What's your name?
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Jun '05 19:58
    Originally posted by Jack Bauer
    Hahahahahahah! Nice one! Those drunk, hypocritical Christians get me laughing everytime. Ho ho ho, that was rich. Do you got any other jokes that slag Christians? I love that stuff...

My name's Jack, by the way. What's your name?
    Hi. My name is Daniel.

I can't stand hypocritical Christians.
  4. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '05 02:22
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    Hi. My name is Daniel.

I can't stand hypocritical Christians.
    for once i agree with you -- i don't care for hypocrisy either.

question: do you think that a lot of people who call themselves christians are hypocritical (with respect to their faith), or just a small minority of them?
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    08 Jun '05 02:281 edit
    Hi. My name is Gavin.

I can't stand Christians. I haven't met a non-hypocritical one yet.
    Fixed for me
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    08 Jun '05 06:47
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    for once i agree with you -- i don't care for hypocrisy either.

question: do you think that a lot of people who call themselves christians are hypocritical (with respect to their faith), or just a small minority of them?
    Well I am afraid there are many of them.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree