1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    30 Jan '11 21:16
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    Intelligent advanced human beings have been on this planet called earth for over 2 billion years.

The universe and the planets within, go through cycles of annihilation and creation.

We live in Kali Yuga of the 28th divya-yuga of the 7th Manu of the 12th kalpa (called Sveta-Varaha) (SB 2.10.46p Skanda P. 2.39-42), in the51th year of Brahma. The beginning of this kalpa was 2.3 billion years ago (453 maha-yugas back)
    I'd like to see the calendar.

Your destiny is an eternity of suffering. If you haven't attained by now you never will.
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    30 Jan '11 21:18
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    My short explanation will probably not do justice to explain clearly, but I would require ten pages to be thorough.......but this is the short version.

The material cosmos goes through cycles of annihilation and creations so when there is a new creation (or re-creation) it is like a new beginning, but is not the beginning, but it is imagined as a begi ...[text shortened]... s not fanciful.

If you want more on this, then are you wanting the cut/paste of 10 pages.
    "If you want more on this, then are you wanting the cut/paste of 10 pages."

Why not? We've endured thus far. Why not go all the way?
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jan '11 05:16
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Why only 2 billion years? Why not 4?
    Because its only 2.3 billion years since the last re-creation.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree