1. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    18 Dec '06 18:02
    I, knightmeister , am the Son of God .
    I will judge you ALL at the end of time.
    I forgive all of you now for the bad things you have done to me when you hurt other people.
    If any of you leaves anyone hungry , you might as well be leaving me hungry.
    My posts will never fade away . The heavens and the earth will pass away but the words I write here will never pass away!
    No-one can get to God without going through me first.
    Before Abraham was alive , I was there.
    The keys to heaven have been given to me.
    Even if you kill me I shall not die!

What say ye????😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
  2. The sky
    Moves
    18 Dec '06 18:48
    Originally posted by knightmeister
    I forgive all of you now for the bad things you have done to me when you hurt other people.
    My posts will never fade away . The heavens and the earth will pass away but the words I write her ...[text shortened]... have been given to me.

What say ye????😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
    Are you going to get crucified for us?
  3. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    18 Dec '06 19:06
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Are you going to get crucified for us?
    Oh yes of course , I am so holy and good that I can take your sins and the sins of the whole world on my own shoulders .
  4. The sky
    Moves
    18 Dec '06 19:27
    Oh yes of course , I am so holy and good that I can take your sins and the sins of the whole world on my own shoulders .
    But I have been told that if you are perfectly holy, you can't be anywhere near sin, so how are you going to bear it on your shoulders? Or are you just unholy enough to be able to do so?
  5. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    18 Dec '06 19:45
    But I have been told that if you are perfectly holy, you can't be anywhere near sin, so how are you going to bear it on your shoulders? Or are you just unholy enough to be able to do so?
    I have come to show you a new aspect of holiness based on compassion and love. My father cannot bear to be around sin so that's why I am taking your sins and dressing you up in my holiness. Knightmeister holiness.
  6. The sky
    Moves
    18 Dec '06 19:53
    I have come to show you a new aspect of holiness based on compassion and love. My father cannot bear to be around sin so that's why I am taking your sins and dressing you up in my holiness. Knightmeister holiness.
    Sorry to hear your father is so imperfect.
  7. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    18 Dec '06 20:08
    Sorry to hear your father is so imperfect.
    On the contrary , it's his perfect holiness that makes sin such a problem for him. It's like trying to push two + + magnets together , they repel. However , his holiness is so pure and compassionate that he can't not do anything about this , this is where I come in.

He has given over the judgement to knightmeister. So be nice to me , there's a lot riding on this (for you at least).

I'm curious why you have not accused me of being a deluded arrogant SOB yet?
  8. The sky
    Moves
    18 Dec '06 20:29
    I'm curious why you have not accused me of being a deluded arrogant SOB yet?
    Why state the obvious? 😉
  9. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    18 Dec '06 20:38
    My posts will never fade away . The heavens and the earth will pass away but the words I write her ...[text shortened]... have been given to me.

What say ye????😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
    Seek help from people in white coats.
  10. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    18 Dec '06 21:14
    Why state the obvious? 😉
    I would presume then that you think Jesus was an arrogant, deluded SOB?
  11. The sky
    Moves
    18 Dec '06 21:38
    I would presume then that you think Jesus was an arrogant, deluded SOB?
    Possibly, although I doubt he would have written a post like this. It's hard to tell what kind of a person he actually was from the things other people, most of whom hadn't even met him, have written about him (assuming he existed at all, which seems likely, but not absolutely certain).
  12. Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    18 Dec '06 21:46
    how about this response... go back to sleep, take an aspirin, a glass of warm milk and hopefully when you awake you will realize that you are not nor will you ever be God.
  13. Cosmos
    Moves
    18 Dec '06 21:56

What say ye????😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
    Good on yer, KM.

I hope this shows the futility of believing in Jesus/Mohammed to the brainwashed unwashed masses out there.
  14. Standard memberwib
    Stay outta my biznez
    Moves
    18 Dec '06 22:00

What say ye????😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
    So you're the guy responsible for this debacle we call a planet? Or are you gonna spout that "free will" crap and say it's all our own fault?

It seems we can't win. That's quite the holy-catch-22 you've got us in. Tsk tsk God.
  15. Joined
    03 Oct '06
    Moves
    18 Dec '06 22:44

What say ye????😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
    he is here... he is here.. praise him, praise him, the mightly has arrived... bow down you fools, knightmeister indeed you are the one they speak of, indeed your chess is mighty and your words are true, bow you fools, worship he who comes in the name of the forum, if not, you will be judged and banned from this site forever more...

amen

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree