1. Cosmos
    Moves
    19 Dec '06 00:31
    Originally posted by rooktakesqueen
    he is here... he is here.. praise him, praise him, the mightly has arrived... bow down you fools, knightmeister indeed you are the one they speak of, indeed your chess is mighty and your words are true, bow you fools, worship he who comes in the name of the forum, if not, you will be judged and banned from this site forever more...

amen
    Now that you are here, Lord, can you tell Jay'sSwill, FreakingIdiot and RB'sIll to stop spouting their tiresome nonsense?
  2. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    19 Dec '06 10:27
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Possibly, although I doubt he would have written a post like this. It's hard to tell what kind of a person he actually was from the things other people, most of whom hadn't even met him, have written about him (assuming he existed at all, which seems likely, but not absolutely certain).
    All of the things I have written are drawn directly or indirectly from things he has said.

What I am trying to do is illustrate how it's quite rare to hear people dismissing Jesus as deluded or arrogant beyond imagination. When I make these calims for myself it sounds preposterous . Why doesn't it for him?
  3. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    19 Dec '06 10:27
    Originally posted by howardgee
    Now that you are here, Lord, can you tell Jay'sSwill, FreakingIdiot and RB'sIll to stop spouting their tiresome nonsense?
    Sorry , they have free will.
  4. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    19 Dec '06 10:29
    Originally posted by knightmeister
    Sorry , they have free will.
    He said "tell", not "make". This is why you have so much trouble with rudimentary logic.
  5. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    19 Dec '06 10:29
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Seek help from people in white coats.
    Good , at last someone who recognises that Jesus must have either been who he said he was or was one step away from insanity!
  6. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    19 Dec '06 10:35
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    He said "tell", not "make". This is why you have so much trouble with rudimentary logic.
    I didn't say "make" you did. I assumed that he wanted me to put inordinate amounts of pressure on them. I persuade , I don't TELL people what to do.

Anyway the whole thing was a quick tongue in cheek response anyway , I fail to see how you can draw conclusions about my grasp of logic from that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree