1. Joined
    28 Aug '07
    Moves
    11 Feb '08 00:17
    I can prove I exist, therefore I have a great advantage compared to your Gods.
  2. Standard memberMexico
    Quis custodiet
    ipsos custodes?
    Moves
    11 Feb '08 00:19
    Which god? And how can you prove to me right now that you exist and aren't merely a projection of my overactive imagination?
  3. Joined
    28 Aug '07
    Moves
    11 Feb '08 00:34
    Originally posted by Mexico
    Which god? And how can you prove to me right now that you exist and aren't merely a projection of my overactive imagination?
    The god of procrastination. I can't prove to you I exist, but I can prove to myself.
    But if many people acknowledge my existence, there will be great evidence I really exist. (the probability all people were imagining me at the same time or that you were imagining those other people too goes down more then exponentially).

It's hard to be a god, and you're not making it easier. Procrastinate in peace.
  4. The sky
    Moves
    11 Feb '08 00:39
    Originally posted by serigado
    The god of procrastination.
    Ha! Now I have someone to blame for my procrastination!
  5. Joined
    28 Aug '07
    Moves
    11 Feb '08 00:46
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Ha! Now I have someone to blame for my procrastination!
    Do two chess games and 5 forum posts to get your salvation.
    Bless you.
  6. The sky
    Moves
    11 Feb '08 00:49
    Originally posted by serigado
    Do two chess games and 5 forum posts to get your salvation.
    Bless you.
    Isn't procrastination enough? 🙁

One forum post down...
  7. Standard memberMexico
    Quis custodiet
    ipsos custodes?
    Moves
    11 Feb '08 00:49
    How can I believe you exist as a god just because you say you exist..... You need at least 4 people to write books on your existence which you've dictated to them, and then they need to convince many people that your the god of procrastination. But they'll never write said books due to procrastinating too much.... Thus you can't be a god QED.......

Besides how can I be sure you exist when I'm still not sure if I exist most of the time....
  8. The sky
    Moves
    11 Feb '08 00:55
    How can I believe you exist as a god just because you say you exist..... You need at least 4 people to write books on your existence which you've dictated to them, and then they need to convince many people that your the god of procrastination. But they'll never write said books due to procrastinating too much.... Thus you can't be a god QED.......
    Your logic is wrong. It goes like this: If there's a god of procrastination, people will procrastinate. Therefore, they will never write any books about this god. Are there any books about this god of procrastination? No! Just as predicted! This proves that he exists.

Two posts down...
  9. Joined
    28 Aug '07
    Moves
    11 Feb '08 01:05

Besides how can I be sure you exist when I'm still not sure if I exist most of the time....
    Well, for starters if it was not for me, you wouldn't be making this posts (procrastination). That's evidence I have some power to induce procrastination.
    Then you'll have the evidence of my life (that'll be written in an appropriate time), a perfect example of procrastination.
    A god always starts somewhere, somehow. I simply wasn't aknowledged (yet). Soon I'll make a miracle (or something people will understand as a miracle) and many more will give credit.

You can prove you exist by absurd; imagine you wouldn't exist, then you wouldn't be posing that question. If you were in a "non-existent" state, you couldn't pose the question, therefore you must exist.
    Your day just started to get better!
  10. Standard memberMexico
    Quis custodiet
    ipsos custodes?
    Moves
    11 Feb '08 01:051 edit
    Stupid satellite Time out made me post same thin twice and now I can't delete this post
  11. Standard memberMexico
    Quis custodiet
    ipsos custodes?
    Moves
    11 Feb '08 01:05
    I like it.... Sounds surprisingly similar to some ID arguments actually, circular and self proving.......

eg. If evolution was true there'd be transitional fossils, there are, oh but where are the the Transitional fossils between those transitional fossils, and when they're found where are the ones between those transitional fossils thus there will always be missing transitional fossils. Thus Evolution is False, thus the Bible must be true QED The bible is the absolute word of god and we must behave like retards most of the time.........

Maybe we should start a church of procrastination.... Call it a RHP clan??
  12. The sky
    Moves
    11 Feb '08 01:22
    Stupid satellite Time out made me post same thin twice and now I can't delete this post
    The internet is procrastinating. More evidence.
  13. The sky
    Moves
    11 Feb '08 01:23
    The CoP clan! Sounds good!
  14. Joined
    28 Aug '07
    Moves
    11 Feb '08 01:29
    I like it.... Sounds surprisingly similar to some ID arguments actually, circular and self proving.......

eg. If evolution was true there'd be transitional fossils, there are, oh but where are the the Transitional fossils between those transitional fossils, and when they're found where are the ones between those transitional fossils thus there will always ...[text shortened]... e time.........

Of course... how could I start a religion with pure logic?

That transitional fossil problem reminds me topology classes... brrr....
    Someone should say there's no macro evolution. It's always micro, but if you look 10 million yrs after, it'll look like a big change. Same thing when I saw my cousin 10 yrs later. I didn't believe she had grown so much.
    And I read somewhere (nature?) the transitional fossil between whales and land mammals was found.

Yeah... found the article:
    Whales originated from aquatic artiodactyls in the Eocene epoch of India
    J. G. M. Thewissen, Lisa Noelle Cooper, Mark T. Clementz, Sunil Bajpai, B. N. Tiwari
    Nature 450, 1190 - 1194 (20 Dec 2007)

another crude strike against creationists....

When scientists can make fully artificial life, I want to see their arguments...

But I'm digressing... My procrastinate nature, I think...

Church of Procrastination is a great idea. We must have a rule of conduct, commandments, and an auto-rewarding method of belief.
  15. Standard memberMexico
    Quis custodiet
    ipsos custodes?
    Moves
    11 Feb '08 01:38
    I was doing some work, but since im Currently in outback in charge of a broken drill rig therefore all I can do is procrastinate.... This should make me High Priest if your god??

Anyone who wants to Join has to Provide an amusing commandment....

For at least 20 minutes of every 30 thou shalt not do anything related to things you must get done

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree