1. Joined
    07 Feb '03
    Moves
    16 Jul '05 16:53
    Come unto me my children for I am the messiah who will relieve you of all your pains and chess problems...
  2. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    16 Jul '05 16:56
    Originally posted by Serendipity
    Come unto me my children for I am the messiah who will relieve you of all your pains and chess problems...
    Verily I say unto you....

e4!
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '03
    Moves
    16 Jul '05 16:59
    There are too many pre-chosen defences to that move my son, methinks d4 will orient the great game of chess to an opening that thou desirest rather than one thoust opponent chooseth...may the Lord (Bobby Fisher) be with you, blessed be his name
  4. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    16 Jul '05 17:47
    There are too many pre-chosen defences to that move my son, methinks d4 will orient the great game of chess to an opening that thou desirest rather than one thoust opponent chooseth...may the Lord (Bobby Fisher) be with you, blessed be his name
    Poor sinner that I am, I have never been able to play d4. And as of late, I have lost my faith in c4. Please forgive me my sin.
  5. Not Kansas
    Moves
    16 Jul '05 20:531 edit
    You were supposed to be here Thursday.
  6. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    16 Jul '05 22:22
    Originally posted by KneverKnight
    You were supposed to be here Thursday.
    LOL!!! Excellent!
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '03
    Moves
    17 Jul '05 16:03
    Originally posted by vistesd
    Poor sinner that I am, I have never been able to play d4. And as of late, I have lost my faith in c4. Please forgive me my sin.
    e4 is not the path of the righteous my son...say five our father is Booby fishers and 3 hell spaskys and then turn to the path of d4...try it gradually first of all, for example you could play N-c3 and thjen d4 as your second move until you build up the fortitude to play d4 as your first move, I have faith in you my son...OMmmmmm

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree