1. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    29 Apr '07 15:04
    Originally posted by ckoh1965
    LOL!... Oh boy, you are killing me man! Using air planes to disprove evolution! Well, at least it's an original idea, that one.
    No it's not, the tornado making the 747 has been around for a while. And hasn't got any less retarded.
  2. Standard memberAcemaster
    Checkmate 2 U!
    Checkmating you!
    Moves
    30 Apr '07 00:06
    Originally posted by Jonathan1
    OK! You know what a boeing 747 looks like right? You know what a wwii plane looks like right? Well could a wwii plane evolve into a boeing 747 NO! Of course not! See they both have the same blue print but the wwii plane did not evolve into a boeing 747! See us humans have the same blueprint as monkeys but we did not evolve from them! Like a cat can't evolve into a frog or a dog or even a hog! So see I disproved evolution!
    While I'm on your side, the airplane is man-made and can only deteriorate. This anology doesn't disprove evolution at all.
  3. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    30 Apr '07 03:53
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Maybe apes evolved from us? Maybe from the african tribes? or eygpt?
    OMFG! Dude, you are possibly the dumbest person in this forum, and that is saying something!
  4. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    30 Apr '07 04:09
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    OMFG! Dude, you are possibly the dumbest person in this forum, and that is saying something!
    Come on Nem, you're being un-necessarily harsh on our hard-of-thinking brother.

Perhaps they evolved backwards through time, solving the fossil record problem. Remember, with God, even things that make no sense whatsoever are possible.
  5. Playing with matches
    Moves
    02 May '07 18:28
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    Surely Assmaster is in the top ten?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree