1. Joined
    24 Feb '07
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 00:49
    OK! You know what a boeing 747 looks like right? You know what a wwii plane looks like right? Well could a wwii plane evolve into a boeing 747 NO! Of course not! See they both have the same blue print but the wwii plane did not evolve into a boeing 747! See us humans have the same blueprint as monkeys but we did not evolve from them! Like a cat can't evolve into a frog or a dog or even a hog! So see I disproved evolution!
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 00:55
    Originally posted by Jonathan1
    OK! You know what a boeing 747 looks like right? You know what a wwii plane looks like right? Well could a wwii plane evolve into a boeing 747 NO! Of course not! See they both have the same blue print but the wwii plane did not evolve into a boeing 747! See us humans have the same blueprint as monkeys but we did not evolve from them! Like a cat can't evolve into a frog or a dog or even a hog! So see I disproved evolution!
    All you have proven is that you're a fool.
  3. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 01:39
    Except all you disproved is saltation, not evolution. Of course, the most famous example of saltation is biblical creationism. So, you just disproved the bible - well done.
  4. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 01:42
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Except all you disproved is saltation, not evolution. Of course, the most famous example of saltation is biblical creationism. So, you just disproved the bible - well done.
    sal·ta·tion–noun
    1. a dancing, hopping, or leaping movement.
    2. an abrupt movement or transition.
    3. Geology. intermittent, leaping movement of particles of sand or gravel, as from the force of wind or running water.
    4. Biology.
    ...a. a sudden discontinuity in a line of descent.
    ...b. a mutation.

He did? I think rwingett was right, but maybe you could explain.

Nemesio
  5. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 01:46
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    sal·ta·tion–noun
    4. Biology.
    ...a. a sudden discontinuity in a line of descent.
    Saltation is where you have nothing, then immediately a complex system, without a gradual increase in complexity. Creationism is saltation, nothing to man in one easy step.
  6. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 02:17
    Then why do you look like a chimp? 😕
  7. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 02:481 edit
    I found a counterexample that's about as logical.
    You ever noticed how people who believe in Creationism look really un-evolved? Eyes close together, eyebrow ridges, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks liked He rushed it. - Bill Hicks
  8. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 03:051 edit
    Wow...this is really sad...I hope you are joking 😕
  9. Standard memberreader1107
    petting the cat
    On Clique Beach
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 03:071 edit
    Originally posted by wittywonka
    Wow...this is really sad...I hope you are joking 😕
    Mine doesn't make sense because you edited yours 😕
  10. Standard memberRuppster1
    Saved by grace.
    State of Denial.
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 03:16
    Inaniminate objects do not evolve. The engineering behind them does because that is knowledge passed on by living creatures. Living creatures do evolve over time. They have to since the ecosystem they live in changes with time. If the creatures did not change they would perish.
  11. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 03:182 edits
    So see I disproved evolution!
    You sure did. Write up your findings as a full paper and submit it to Nature. After some minor spelling corrections, you could probably just go ahead and use your post for the abstract.

http://www.nature.com/nature/authors/submissions/index.html

If I may make a suggestion for the title: "Who Needs Genesis? A Non-Biblical Disproof of Evolution."
  12. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 03:18
    Originally posted by reader1107
    Mine doesn't make sense because you edited yours 😕
    Lol, yeah, what I had said seemed a little harsh on a second glance...sorry about that...
  13. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 03:55
    Originally posted by Ruppster1
    Inaniminate objects do not evolve. The engineering behind them does because that is knowledge passed on by living creatures. Living creatures do evolve over time. They have to since the ecosystem they live in changes with time. If the creatures did not change they would perish.
    This is also the problem with all so-called “watchmaker” arguments for God—of design (pun intended) they presume an artificer by basing the argument on an artifact. They beg the question.
  14. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 04:46
    Dammit! And here I thought the thread title was "I can disprove evolution without using the biplane". Such disappointment!
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 07:41
    Yes... however...
    There is one small hitch to your theory.

WWII PLANES DON'T BLOODY FORNICATE! DO THEY?
    DO THEY?

NO. THEY DON'T!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree