1. Subscriberlemondrop
    balls of fire
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    177504
    23 Sep '18 23:06
    any opinions
  2. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29669
    23 Sep '18 23:07
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    any opinions
    Lol. What are you doing here?
  3. Subscriberlemondrop
    balls of fire
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    177504
    24 Sep '18 00:10
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    Lol. What are you doing here?
    I come here once in a long while
    the last time here I opened a thread called "why does God hate amputees"
  4. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29669
    24 Sep '18 00:13
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    I come here once in a long while
    the last time here I opened a thread called "why does God hate amputees"
    Does God hate amputees?
    What did you learn from your thread?
  5. Subscriberlemondrop
    balls of fire
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    177504
    24 Sep '18 00:32
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    Does God hate amputees?
    What did you learn from your thread?
    well the lame, blind and sick have been healed but never an amputee
    my conclusion is that He absolutely hates amputees

    but this tread is about the I Ching
    got an opinion?
  6. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29669
    24 Sep '18 00:35
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    well the lame, blind and sick have been healed but never an amputee
    my conclusion is that He absolutely hates amputees

    but this tread is about the I Ching
    got an opinion?
    What's "I Ching" anyway?
    It's your responsibility to explain this in your OP, and offer your own opinion first.

    C'mon man.
  7. Subscriberlemondrop
    balls of fire
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    177504
    24 Sep '18 00:561 edit
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    What's "I Ching" anyway?
    It's your responsibility to explain this in your OP, and offer your own opinion first.

    C'mon man.
    I expect people to google
    a short, simple explanation by me would not do justice
    called the book of changes, it is a book of divination
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91519
    24 Sep '18 01:13
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    any opinions
    a system of divination or fortune telling like the tarot
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35517
    24 Sep '18 01:43
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    I expect people to google
    a short, simple explanation by me would not do justice
    called the book of changes, it is a book of divination
    I covered this in another thread, that one was about using drugs as a divination tool.

    "No matter how you slice it, divination is of the occult, and a sin unto God."

    My answer hasn't changed.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91519
    24 Sep '18 02:05
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    I covered this in another thread, that one was about using drugs as a divination tool.

    "No matter how you slice it, divination is of the occult, and a sin unto God."

    My answer hasn't changed.
    yes, the receptors remain despite your superstitions
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91519
    24 Sep '18 02:06
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    I covered this in another thread, that one was about using drugs as a divination tool.

    "No matter how you slice it, divination is of the occult, and a sin unto God."

    My answer hasn't changed.
    Dont slice it. Dont divide it in anyway
  12. Subscriberbadradger
    Pork pie
    the pie shop
    Joined
    09 Sep '18
    Moves
    825
    24 Sep '18 04:29
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Dont slice it. Dont divide it in anyway
    bulldust open to interpretation, bit like the bible.
  13. Standard membersonship
    the corrected one.
    Joined
    03 Jan '13
    Moves
    8551
    25 Sep '18 20:27
    I don't think it is wise to conclude that all people whom God has not physically healed are HATED by Him.
  14. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29669
    25 Sep '18 20:53
    Originally posted by @sonship
    I don't think it is wise to conclude that all people whom God has not physically healed are HATED by Him.
    Lemondrop has issues. 😀
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35517
    25 Sep '18 22:06
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Dont slice it. Dont divide it in anyway
    Why must you talk SO much that you cannot listen or understand?
Back to Top