1. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    3833
    30 Jan '07 09:06
    I think that earth is what hell really is. I don't think it is fire and brimstone. I think that there is one spirit in everyone that lives on forever. This spirit every time you die on earth breaks off another part of itself and sends it back down to earth to learn and and gain knowledge and the spirit tht left earth get absorbed back into the enourmous ammount of spiritual energy and this cycle continues on and on until the spirit is ready for heaven. The people that do not use the time on earth to gain knowledge and due bad such as Hitler, Stalin and Nepoleon and such are stuck on this earth(hell).
  2. Standard memberAcemaster
    Checkmate 2 U!
    Checkmating you!
    Joined
    16 Dec '06
    Moves
    42778
    30 Jan '07 09:17
    Scientists think that, if hell is real, it's in the core of the earth. I do believe in hell, Heaven, an afterlife, etc., and I agree. They say they heard continuous screams from when the dug down so far.
  3. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    3833
    30 Jan '07 09:19
    Originally posted by Acemaster
    Scientists think that, if hell is real, it's in the core of the earth. I do believe in hell, Heaven, an afterlife, etc., and I agree. They say they heard continuous screams from when the dug down so far.
    I'm sorry sir, are you mocking what I believe because I didn't really catch the point of what you said?
  4. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    3833
    30 Jan '07 09:20
    Originally posted by Acemaster
    Scientists think that, if hell is real, it's in the core of the earth. I do believe in hell, Heaven, an afterlife, etc., and I agree. They say they heard continuous screams from when the dug down so far.
    I am just wondering because to me it isn't very clear.
  5. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Deep in it.
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14614
    30 Jan '07 16:03
    Originally posted by Acemaster
    Scientists think that, if hell is real, it's in the core of the earth. I do believe in hell, Heaven, an afterlife, etc., and I agree. They say they heard continuous screams from when the dug down so far.
    Hallucinating conversations with imaginary scientists is a sure sign that you need to cut back on huffing paint, Assmaster. Ever see a volcano? Ever hear of magma? That's what you'll find at the Earth's core.

    Please see the following reference you ignorant sheep herder: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_core#core
  6. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Deep in it.
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14614
    30 Jan '07 16:06
    Originally posted by Samdogg
    I'm sorry sir, are you mocking what I believe because I didn't really catch the point of what you said?
    He's not mocking you, he really is that retarded. However, given your own dubious cognative abilities, I'm not suprised you didn't clue in.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52615
    30 Jan '07 17:30
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    He's not mocking you, he really is that retarded. However, given your own dubious cognative abilities, I'm not suprised you didn't clue in.
    If you want a nice simulation of hell, all you have to do is go to the surface of Venus, that will do nicely. Or the moon IO, nice SULPHER volcanoes there but cold as a witches tit.
  8. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    3612
    30 Jan '07 17:56
    but we experienced emotions because of hitler as well; he showed us hatred, corruption, pain etc... if it wasnt for the bad how could we recognise the good?
  9. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Deep in it.
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14614
    30 Jan '07 18:47
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    but we experienced emotions because of hitler as well; he showed us hatred, corruption, pain etc... if it wasnt for the bad how could we recognise the good?
    Good & Evil are relative... sort of like if you walk into an open sewer and die its comedy... if I cut my finger its tragedy.
  10. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    18452
    30 Jan '07 21:002 edits
    Originally posted by Acemaster
    Scientists think that, if hell is real, it's in the core of the earth. I do believe in hell, Heaven, an afterlife, etc., and I agree. They say they heard continuous screams from when the dug down so far.
    Show me one reputable scientist that believes this.

    Also, hate to be the one to tell you this, but those screams were faked.

    Did people really believe that anyway? Holy crap!!!
  11. Standard memberAcemaster
    Checkmate 2 U!
    Checkmating you!
    Joined
    16 Dec '06
    Moves
    42778
    30 Jan '07 21:211 edit
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Hallucinating conversations with imaginary scientists is a sure sign that you need to cut back on huffing paint, Assmaster. Ever see a volcano? Ever hear of magma? That's what you'll find at the Earth's core.

    Please see the following reference you ignorant sheep herder: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_core#core
    If you were put in the core of the earth, I'm sure you would consider it hell. How do you know that it isn't true? Did you do the research first, or did you just post freely? I also don't see the point of attacking me. It doesn't bother me, it only shows the whole world that you're an uncouth idiot who doesn't have anything better to do. I'm sure that if you took my sheep and put them in the core of the earth, they'd see it as hell, too.
  12. Melbourne, Australia
    Joined
    17 Feb '04
    Moves
    49977
    30 Jan '07 21:26
    Originally posted by Acemaster
    Scientists think that, if hell is real, it's in the core of the earth. I do believe in hell, Heaven, an afterlife, etc., and I agree. They say they heard continuous screams from when the dug down so far.
    Which scientists?
    And who's heard the screams? Can you quote anyone credible on that one?
  13. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    30 Jan '07 22:25
    Originally posted by Samdogg
    I think that earth is what hell really is. I don't think it is fire and brimstone. I think that there is one spirit in everyone that lives on forever. This spirit every time you die on earth breaks off another part of itself and sends it back down to earth to learn and and gain knowledge and the spirit tht left earth get absorbed back into the enourmous a ...[text shortened]... owledge and due bad such as Hitler, Stalin and Nepoleon and such are stuck on this earth(hell).
    Ok Samdogg, you have told me what you think, now tell me what you know. Understand that I'm not trying to be belligerent.
  14. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Deep in it.
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14614
    30 Jan '07 22:341 edit
    Originally posted by Acemaster
    If you were put in the core of the earth, I'm sure you would consider it hell. How do you know that it isn't true? Did you do the research first, or did you just post freely? I also don't see the point of attacking me. It doesn't bother me, it only shows the whole world that you're an uncouth idiot who doesn't have anything better to do. I'm sure that if you took my sheep and put them in the core of the earth, they'd see it as hell, too.
    If you were put in the core of the earth, I'm sure you would consider it hell.
    I'm sure that if I was magically whisked away to the center of the Earth that I'd be very puzzled for the millisecond of my existence thereafter. This would be followed by nothingness, much like the grey fluff that must populate the space your frontal lobe should occupy.

    How do you know that it isn't true? Did you do the research first, or did you just post freely?
    I know its not true because I'm not a complete dumbass and I feel that there is sufficient qualitative and quantitative empirical evidence to support the current theories regarding the structure of the Earth. Secondly, I have been fortunate enough to personally witness tons of molten lava being spewed out of the ground... I must say that this goes a long way in supporting my hypothesis that the Earths core is molten rock rather than Devils buggering scientists and athiests. You challenge me to do the research... what?! Are you kidding me?! You're telling me that you did the research and still came up with the theory that the center of the Earth is Hell? Give me a break, you've ignored every piece of physical evidence to focus on the least likely, delusional work of fiction by sensationalist crack pots. Suh-weet Jesus!

    I also don't see the point of attacking me. It doesn't bother me, it only shows the whole world that you're an uncouth idiot who doesn't have anything better to do. I'm sure that if you took my sheep and put them in the core of the earth, they'd see it as hell, too.
    I'm challenging your ridiculous statements as, if I don't do it, you'll be that much more likely to wander through life in a fog of ignorance. This I can't abide. Your stupidity is like an itch I can't scratch. Nonetheless, I'll try to enlighten you and the only way I think you'll listen is if I berate you for you're brilliantly unsupported claims. I'd love to beat you with a brick until you made some sense, sadly I'll have to resign myself to telling you to get a better grip on reality.
  15. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Joined
    23 Sep '03
    Moves
    15902
    30 Jan '07 22:41
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    [b]If you were put in the core of the earth, I'm sure you would consider it hell.
    I'm sure that if I was magically whisked away to the center of the Earth that I'd be very puzzled for the millisecond of my existence thereafter. This would be followed by nothingness, much like the grey fluff that must populate the space your frontal lobe s ...[text shortened]... 'll have to resign myself to telling you to get a better grip on reality.[/b]
    If the centre of the earth is molten rock - how do you explain this?

    YouTube

    :?
Back to Top