I don't believe in hell but I do believe in he...

I don't believe in hell but I do believe in he...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S

Moves
30 Jan 07

I think that earth is what hell really is. I don't think it is fire and brimstone. I think that there is one spirit in everyone that lives on forever. This spirit every time you die on earth breaks off another part of itself and sends it back down to earth to learn and and gain knowledge and the spirit tht left earth get absorbed back into the enourmous ammount of spiritual energy and this cycle continues on and on until the spirit is ready for heaven. The people that do not use the time on earth to gain knowledge and due bad such as Hitler, Stalin and Nepoleon and such are stuck on this earth(hell).

A
Checkmate 2 U!

Checkmating you!

Moves
30 Jan 07

Scientists think that, if hell is real, it's in the core of the earth. I do believe in hell, Heaven, an afterlife, etc., and I agree. They say they heard continuous screams from when the dug down so far.

S

Moves
30 Jan 07

Originally posted by Acemaster
Scientists think that, if hell is real, it's in the core of the earth. I do believe in hell, Heaven, an afterlife, etc., and I agree. They say they heard continuous screams from when the dug down so far.
I'm sorry sir, are you mocking what I believe because I didn't really catch the point of what you said?

S

Moves
30 Jan 07

I am just wondering because to me it isn't very clear.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
30 Jan 07

Hallucinating conversations with imaginary scientists is a sure sign that you need to cut back on huffing paint, Assmaster. Ever see a volcano? Ever hear of magma? That's what you'll find at the Earth's core.

Please see the following reference you ignorant sheep herder: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_core#core

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
30 Jan 07

Originally posted by Samdogg
I'm sorry sir, are you mocking what I believe because I didn't really catch the point of what you said?
He's not mocking you, he really is that retarded. However, given your own dubious cognative abilities, I'm not suprised you didn't clue in.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30 Jan 07

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
He's not mocking you, he really is that retarded. However, given your own dubious cognative abilities, I'm not suprised you didn't clue in.
If you want a nice simulation of hell, all you have to do is go to the surface of Venus, that will do nicely. Or the moon IO, nice SULPHER volcanoes there but cold as a witches tit.

e

Moves
30 Jan 07

but we experienced emotions because of hitler as well; he showed us hatred, corruption, pain etc... if it wasnt for the bad how could we recognise the good?

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
30 Jan 07

Originally posted by eatmybishop
but we experienced emotions because of hitler as well; he showed us hatred, corruption, pain etc... if it wasnt for the bad how could we recognise the good?
Good & Evil are relative... sort of like if you walk into an open sewer and die its comedy... if I cut my finger its tragedy.

W

Moves
30 Jan 07
2 edits

Show me one reputable scientist that believes this.

Also, hate to be the one to tell you this, but those screams were faked.

Did people really believe that anyway? Holy crap!!!

A
Checkmate 2 U!

Checkmating you!

Moves
30 Jan 07
1 edit

Hallucinating conversations with imaginary scientists is a sure sign that you need to cut back on huffing paint, Assmaster. Ever see a volcano? Ever hear of magma? That's what you'll find at the Earth's core.

Please see the following reference you ignorant sheep herder: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_core#core
If you were put in the core of the earth, I'm sure you would consider it hell. How do you know that it isn't true? Did you do the research first, or did you just post freely? I also don't see the point of attacking me. It doesn't bother me, it only shows the whole world that you're an uncouth idiot who doesn't have anything better to do. I'm sure that if you took my sheep and put them in the core of the earth, they'd see it as hell, too.

a
Andrew Mannion

Melbourne, Australia

Moves
30 Jan 07

Which scientists?
And who's heard the screams? Can you quote anyone credible on that one?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
30 Jan 07

Originally posted by Samdogg
I think that earth is what hell really is. I don't think it is fire and brimstone. I think that there is one spirit in everyone that lives on forever. This spirit every time you die on earth breaks off another part of itself and sends it back down to earth to learn and and gain knowledge and the spirit tht left earth get absorbed back into the enourmous a ...[text shortened]... owledge and due bad such as Hitler, Stalin and Nepoleon and such are stuck on this earth(hell).
Ok Samdogg, you have told me what you think, now tell me what you know. Understand that I'm not trying to be belligerent.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
30 Jan 07
1 edit

If you were put in the core of the earth, I'm sure you would consider it hell. How do you know that it isn't true? Did you do the research first, or did you just post freely? I also don't see the point of attacking me. It doesn't bother me, it only shows the whole world that you're an uncouth idiot who doesn't have anything better to do. I'm sure that if you took my sheep and put them in the core of the earth, they'd see it as hell, too.
If you were put in the core of the earth, I'm sure you would consider it hell.
I'm sure that if I was magically whisked away to the center of the Earth that I'd be very puzzled for the millisecond of my existence thereafter. This would be followed by nothingness, much like the grey fluff that must populate the space your frontal lobe should occupy.

How do you know that it isn't true? Did you do the research first, or did you just post freely?
I know its not true because I'm not a complete dumbass and I feel that there is sufficient qualitative and quantitative empirical evidence to support the current theories regarding the structure of the Earth. Secondly, I have been fortunate enough to personally witness tons of molten lava being spewed out of the ground... I must say that this goes a long way in supporting my hypothesis that the Earths core is molten rock rather than Devils buggering scientists and athiests. You challenge me to do the research... what?! Are you kidding me?! You're telling me that you did the research and still came up with the theory that the center of the Earth is Hell? Give me a break, you've ignored every piece of physical evidence to focus on the least likely, delusional work of fiction by sensationalist crack pots. Suh-weet Jesus!

I also don't see the point of attacking me. It doesn't bother me, it only shows the whole world that you're an uncouth idiot who doesn't have anything better to do. I'm sure that if you took my sheep and put them in the core of the earth, they'd see it as hell, too.
I'm challenging your ridiculous statements as, if I don't do it, you'll be that much more likely to wander through life in a fog of ignorance. This I can't abide. Your stupidity is like an itch I can't scratch. Nonetheless, I'll try to enlighten you and the only way I think you'll listen is if I berate you for you're brilliantly unsupported claims. I'd love to beat you with a brick until you made some sense, sadly I'll have to resign myself to telling you to get a better grip on reality.

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
30 Jan 07

[b]If you were put in the core of the earth, I'm sure you would consider it hell.
I'm sure that if I was magically whisked away to the center of the Earth that I'd be very puzzled for the millisecond of my existence thereafter. This would be followed by nothingness, much like the grey fluff that must populate the space your frontal lobe s ...[text shortened]... 'll have to resign myself to telling you to get a better grip on reality.[/b]
If the centre of the earth is molten rock - how do you explain this?

:?