1. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Jan '07 22:48
    Originally posted by rhb
    If the centre of the earth is molten rock - how do you explain this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0DTgnOar6k

:?
    You should probably do some research on how thick the crust of the earth actually is.
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    30 Jan '07 22:50
    Originally posted by Wayne1324
    You should probably do some research on how thick the crust of the earth actually is.
    I refer to the LOB model.
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    30 Jan '07 22:55
    Originally posted by rhb
    I refer to the LOB model.
    Where's my brick...?
  4. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Jan '07 23:01
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Where's my brick...?
    LOB model?
  5. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    30 Jan '07 23:18
    Where's my brick...?
    Will an apple make do instead?
  6. Joined
    08 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Jan '07 23:24
    I believe in the hell that God's Word the Bible describes.

Deuteronomy 32:22 "For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains."

Amos 9:2 "Though they dig into hell, thence, shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence, will I bring them down:"

These are only a few of the Bible verses that mention hell.
  7. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    30 Jan '07 23:38
    Originally posted by SmoothCowboy
    I believe in the hell that God's Word the Bible describes.

Deuteronomy 32:22 "For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains."

Amos 9:2 "Though they dig into hell, thence, shall mine hand take them; though they clim ...[text shortened]... will I bring them down:"

These are only a few of the Bible verses that mention hell.
    How does Gordon Ramsay fit into all of this?

His Hell's Kitchen is in London, which, whilst being so to many Londoners, is not the Centre of the Earth.

Would he use some sort of lift to pass the food down? I guess it'll still be warm on arrival...
  8. Standard memberreader1107
    petting the cat
    On Clique Beach
    Moves
    31 Jan '07 00:42
    He's not mocking you, he really is that retarded. However, given your own dubious cognative abilities, I'm not suprised you didn't clue in.
    dubious cognitive abilities

I really like that! I may have to borrow that sometime.
  9. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    31 Jan '07 03:55
    Originally posted by josephw
    Ok Samdogg, you have told me what you think, now tell me what you know. Understand that I'm not trying to be belligerent.
    Well of course I have no proof, just the faith in what I believe in. I do have a theory though that the documents that would possibly present some information on this were lost in the fire of alexandia. Now please do not make fun of what I believe in because I do not have a shred of proof of this but if you think about it all religion is based on what we have read and what we believe in to be true, right?
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    31 Jan '07 04:43
    Originally posted by Samdogg
    Well of course I have no proof, just the faith in what I believe in. I do have a theory though that the documents that would possibly present some information on this were lost in the fire of alexandia. Now please do not make fun of what I believe in because I do not have a shred of proof of this but if you think about it all religion is based on what we have read and what we believe in to be true, right?
    I'll never make fun of you or what you believe. I'm aware of the Alexandria story, or perhaps myth. It is interesting.

Yes, it's true, reading and gathering information is important in understanding the world. But, experiencing truth is essential to right understanding.
  11. Playing with matches
    Moves
    31 Jan '07 13:20
    Originally posted by Samdogg
    Sadly, all known copies of the Roman masterwork "Sheep Buggering: Better Than Slaves Any Day" was also lost in the fire. We will never know what wisdom this scroll contained.
  12. Playing with matches
    Moves
    31 Jan '07 17:10
    Originally posted by Acemaster
    If you were put in the core of the earth, I'm sure you would consider it hell. How do you know that it isn't true? Did you do the research first, or did you just post freely? I also don't see the point of attacking me. It doesn't bother me, it only shows the whole world that you're an uncouth idiot who doesn't have anything better to do. I'm sure that if you took my sheep and put them in the core of the earth, they'd see it as hell, too.
    Seriously Assmaster, I answered your questions, are you going to nut up and give me a response or take your ball and waddle back home?
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    31 Jan '07 18:48
    Sadly, all known copies of the Roman masterwork "Sheep Buggering: Better Than Slaves Any Day" was also lost in the fire. We will never know what wisdom this scroll contained.
    If all the copies were lost in the fire how do you know they even existed in the first place. Do you know what a myth is?
  14. Playing with matches
    Moves
    31 Jan '07 18:59
    Originally posted by josephw
    If all the copies were lost in the fire how do you know they even existed in the first place. Do you know what a myth is?
    I was being facetious and of course I know what a myth is. Exposing mythology for what it is has been the entire point of my rant.
  15. Standard memberAcemaster
    Checkmate 2 U!
    Checkmating you!
    Moves
    31 Jan '07 19:52
    Seriously Assmaster, I answered your questions, are you going to nut up and give me a response or take your ball and waddle back home?
    Hand, if you want me to take you seriously, talk intelligently. I'd listen to you even if you didn't call me Assmaster and so on. It only hurts you by showing people your idiocy.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree