1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Jan '22 20:30
    YouTube

I completely forgot about what I said I'd give to you.
    As I watched this podcast, I remembered, and I'll start looking now that life is settling into routine again. I think this will do better justice to the topic than I can; note that the two guys are devout Christians and unapologetic. I'm saying that you may not like the first 3~4 minutes of it because of the introductions. They are looking at Jesus without the New Testament thoroughly.
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 03:41
    @kellyjay said
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb2K_DDjj-Q

I completely forgot about what I said I'd give to you.
    As I watched this podcast, I remembered, and I'll start looking now that life is settling into routine again. I think this will do better justice to the topic than I can; note that the two guys are devout Christians and unapologetic. I'm saying that you may not like the fir ...[text shortened]... of it because of the introductions. They are looking at Jesus without the New Testament thoroughly.
    Really kellyjay, you aught to proofread your post because, frankly, I'm tired of try to understand what the fug you've talking about.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 20:47

Removed by poster

4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    11 Jan '22 01:18

Removed by poster

5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Jan '22 02:47

Removed by poster

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree