1. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '07 01:23
    Why? Why do Christians grab onto something like starving children, but when it comes to a situation like Iraq the help given is few and far inbetween.

I can't help but wonder if this is because the majority of Christians are looking for a pay-check over what they would consider best.

Another possibility is that they do not want to cause a disturbance in the gay ranks(Bush's followers).

The last option I can come up with is they don't want to get abused for providing help.
  2. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    08 Jan '07 01:29
    Originally posted by happynow
    Why? Why do Christians grab onto something like starving children, but when it comes to a situation like Iraq the help given is few and far inbetween.

I can't help but wonder if this is because the majority of Christians are looking for a pay-check over what they would consider best.

Another possibility is that they do not want to cause a disturbance ...[text shortened]... ).

The last option I can come up with is they don't want to get abused for providing help.
    that is stupid. im christian and i dont do that.
    new question. why? why do atheists and agnostics think they know what they are talking about when it comes to christians?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '07 01:39
    Christians are fags who follow those who bring the most lollies. Iraq don't bring many lollies if you haven't stopped to notice, so it get's little help. Ignorance is not help, but allows justification for others to harm them.
  4. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    08 Jan '07 01:47
    Christians are fags who follow those who bring the most lollies. Iraq don't bring many lollies if you haven't stopped to notice, so it get's little help. Ignorance is not help, but allows justification for others to harm them.
    youre an idiot. nobody gave me a lolly. iraq does not have lollies but it has oil. you said that 1. christians want something in return for their help and 2. that christians dont help iraq. isnt that contradicting yourself? im sure if what you said was true then christians would help out in iraq in hope to get some oil in return.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '07 01:51
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    youre an idiot. nobody gave me a lolly. iraq does not have lollies but it has oil. you said that 1. christians want something in return for their help and 2. that christians dont help iraq. isnt that contradicting yourself? im sure if what you said was true then christians would help out in iraq in hope to get some oil in return.
    Feel good about yourselves is a lollie. Ohhh... God loves us now. It isn't God, but the fags around you.

Oil isn't found through helping them but killing. If you help them you wouldn't get much oil like a thief.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '07 01:58
    Christians don't follow Jesus. They follow gods.
  7. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    08 Jan '07 02:01
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Everyone above that line is an idiot.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '07 02:02
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Says god.
  9. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    08 Jan '07 02:03
    Originally posted by Woodgie
    When arguing with idiots, make sure they are not doing the same thing.
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=59782&page=2
    im going to take his advice and not argue with an idiot or else i might become one.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '07 02:04
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    You can smell 1 drop of a Christians blood in 5,000,000,000 litres of water.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '07 02:07
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=59782&page=2
    im going to take his advice and not argue with an idiot or else i might become one.
    You have not said anything that has made sense.

Besides the real reason Christians don't help is the same as most others............. GUILT!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '07 02:09
    Kill, kill, kill to free your guilt.
  13. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    08 Jan '07 03:11

Another possibility is that they do not want to cause a disturbance ...[text shortened]... ).

Sure, shove them all on one big heap, those Christians ... why not ? same with the Muslims .... there we go .... on one big heap ... the Americans ... there we go ... on one big heap .... commies, blacks ... on one big heap .... the Chinese ... there you go ..... we´re givin´em away ....
  14. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 12:52

Happynow, thats not the case. Iraq is a war field! It is the worse place of all places to go and provide help.

Christians are helping alot of people which are starving, handing out Bibles etc etc - what are your kind of people doing Happynow?
  15. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 23:37
    Christians don't follow Jesus. They follow gods.
    This is a very interesting thing to say , you must have an idea of what following Jesus must look like in order to be able to say this.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree