1. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    19 Nov '07 17:38
    I just died, and I'm standing outside of Heavens gate. I'm being told that because I had never become a Christian I must leave and go on down to Hell. I've tried to explain my complete non understanding of Christianity, and that by not becoming a Christian it should not be seen as me not wanting to do the right thing. If something makes no sense to you how can you get involved ? Why would I want to get involved with a religion that to me seems so nut's ? To no avail. They are sending me down to the Flames of Hell for all eternity because of me not seeing it the Christian way. I'm praying for an appeal.
  2. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    19 Nov '07 17:47
    Originally posted by buckky
    I just died, and I'm standing outside of Heavens gate. I'm being told that because I had never become a Christian I must leave and go on down to Hell. I've tried to explain my complete non understanding of Christianity, and that by not becoming a Christian it should not be seen as me not wanting to do the right thing. If something makes no sense to you how ca ...[text shortened]... for all eternity because of me not seeing it the Christian way. I'm praying for an appeal.
    God knows every hair on your head . He understands you completely. God will judge you on the quality of your revelation . If you did not have enough of the truth revealed to you to believe then God will not hold that against you. If you have lived a life committed to love and truth then you will be fine , you will get your chance to believe in Jesus. Hang on in there.
  3. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    19 Nov '07 19:44
    I just died, and I'm standing outside of Heavens gate. I'm being told that because I had never become a Christian I must leave and go on down to Hell. I've tried to explain my complete non understanding of Christianity, and that by not becoming a Christian it should not be seen as me not wanting to do the right thing. If something makes no sense to you how ca ...[text shortened]... for all eternity because of me not seeing it the Christian way. I'm praying for an appeal.
    It's not that complicated. Admit you are a sinner in need of a savior, trust in what Christ has done for you on the cross, and you will be saved.
  4. Joined
    19 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 Nov '07 20:54
    Originally posted by knightmeister
    God knows every hair on your head . He understands you completely. God will judge you on the quality of your revelation . If you did not have enough of the truth revealed to you to believe then God will not hold that against you. If you have lived a life committed to love and truth then you will be fine , you will get your chance to believe in Jesus. Hang on in there.
    Does it say any of that in the Bible or is that just what u belive?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Nov '07 03:39
    you do not know all there is to know if you read the bible....the christ told his disciples that there were things he told them he did not tell the world...your question might be answered in this unknown set of revelations...also...there is another path to knowledge as outlined in the bible ( other than just reading it ) in matthew it states that if your eye is single your whole body shall be full of light ( if you meditate on bibilical ideas and thoughts you may find the single inner eye of peace and as the great yogananda said..first comes the peace, the the light and then the sound...it is a path to knowledge if you have the humility and patience to
    make thine eye single...
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    20 Nov '07 06:37
    Originally posted by knightmeister
    If you have lived a life committed to love and truth then you will be fine , ....
    And if you haven't because you didn't know that your should ?
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    20 Nov '07 06:38
    Originally posted by josephw
    It's not that complicated. Admit you are a sinner in need of a savior, trust in what Christ has done for you on the cross, and you will be saved.
    Even at the gates of heaven? Can you wait till you get to hell, or is there a deadline?
  8. Utrecht
    Moves
    20 Nov '07 11:51
    Don't worry. Wine, women (or men if you please), a little poking in the fire. Far better then playing holy with all these people who never sinned or promissed not to do so anymore. Imagine all these white clothes every single day, that 24hr gentleness, harp music, yawn.
  9. Joined
    13 Nov '07
    Moves
    23 Nov '07 19:33
    "I've tried to explain my complete non understanding of Christianity," ...similar problem ..but i was told to look for the signs..yep ..i saw them.. ingenious..every damn thing on earth ..but that's where the confusion deepened.. could God belong to just one sect? would such a power actually ask you to be a christian,muslim or a jew..and go on to threaten a life in hell if you didnt. ..
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Nov '07 19:572 edits
    I think it is pointless to discuss who is going to hell and who is not. Especially since we have no say in the matter other than agreeing with what we think God wants us to do to be saved. I think the real question should be, how do you relate to your Maker if at all?

BTW: What kind of flowers does bukky prefer now that he is dead and all? 😛
  11. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    24 Nov '07 21:28
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    you do not know all there is to know if you read the bible....the christ told his disciples that there were things he told them he did not tell the world...your question might be answered in this unknown set of revelations...also...there is another path to knowledge as outlined in the bible ( other than just reading it ) in matthew it states that if your ey ...[text shortened]... d...it is a path to knowledge if you have the humility and patience to
    make thine eye single...
    Good post. As one who grew up Lutheran, and spent most of his life as a Lutheran (and a few later years as an Anglican), I have to say that you are a rare (and welcome) Lutheran bird. 🙂