1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 09:41
    Originally posted by @fmf
    There are at least four Christian regular posters who have suggested that I am lying. It's fine by me if you want to join them. There may be some non-believers that think I am lying about having been a Christian, but they haven't bothered to say. It's OK by me.
    Obviously non believers wouldn't be able to relate to anything you said about your old life, Christians on the other hand aren't that easily fooled.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 10:03
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    Obviously non believers wouldn't be able to relate to anything you said about your old life, Christians on the other hand aren't that easily fooled.
    People can think what they like. In certain quarters here I am seen as a liar, apparently.
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 10:14
    People can think what they like. In certain quarters here I am seen as a liar, apparently.
    Can't really blame them can you if all you have to offer on what hooked you is a lame cliched response.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 12:211 edit
    Can't really blame them can you if all you have to offer on what hooked you is a lame cliched response.
    Nobody is seeking to blame anyone.
  5. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 12:27
    Nobody is seeking to blame anyone.
    That's good to know.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 12:38
    Of course like a war veteran being asked about a war they fought it, and all they have to say is I fought in the war and that's all you're going to get. Sounds very believable indeed.
    Leave him be. If he really loved Jesus it is torment enough to walk away.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 13:09
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Leave him be. If he really loved Jesus it is torment enough to walk away.
    Thank you for your testimony at the beginning of this thread. I used to be a Christian and many of my closest friends and relatives are still Christians, so I know exactly where you are coming from.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree