Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Spirituality

Spirituality

  1. Standard member dj2becker
    rentrer à la maison
    13 May '18 09:21 / 2 edits
    When I have a new class we play this game as an ice breaker. You have to say five things about yourself, only one of them has to be a lie. Everyone has to guess which is the lie. You are only allowed to play on one condition you have to reveal the lie at the end. Who wants to go first?
  2. 13 May '18 09:53
    Who wants to provide 4 pieces of personal information to one of the most dishonest trolls in the forum?

    Step right up folks.
  3. Standard member dj2becker
    rentrer à la maison
    13 May '18 09:58
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Who wants to provide 4 pieces of personal information to one of the most dishonest trolls in the forum?

    Step right up folks.
    I thought you had repented of your ways.
  4. Standard member Ghost of a Duke
    Zen Master
    13 May '18 11:10
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Who wants to provide 4 pieces of personal information to one of the most dishonest trolls in the forum?

    Step right up folks.
    I believe the second round in the game is to provide your credit card number and inside leg measurement. 😵
  5. Standard member dj2becker
    rentrer à la maison
    13 May '18 11:32 / 2 edits
    1. I was born in the 80s.
    2. I am married with 2 kids.
    3. I speak 6 languages.
    4. I am the youngest of 4 children.
    5. I was adopted as a baby as both my parents died in a plane crash.
  6. Standard member Rajk999
    Enjoying
    13 May '18 16:02
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    1. I was born in the 80s.
    2. I am married with 2 kids.
    3. I speak 6 languages.
    4. I am the youngest of 4 children.
    5. I was adopted as a baby as both my parents died in a plane crash.
    Take it to facebook pal.
  7. 13 May '18 16:18
    I manipulated forum discussion and trolled another poster using a double-identity
    I moronically trolled this forum for months on end about absolute morality
    I trolled another poster about their dead mother
    I am stupid enough to use my real name in my username
    I casually dropped extreme personal details about my sister’s rape in an effort to draw attention to myself

    Who am I?
  8. Subscriber BigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    13 May '18 16:28
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    When I have a new class we play this game as an ice breaker. You have to say five things about yourself, only one of them has to be a lie. Everyone has to guess which is the lie. You are only allowed to play on one condition you have to reveal the lie at the end. Who wants to go first?
    My guess is that sentence 1 is the lie. You're not a teacher.

    What do I win?
  9. Standard member Romans1009
    Cretinous Mutterings
    13 May '18 17:15 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    When I have a new class we play this game as an ice breaker. You have to say five things about yourself, only one of them has to be a lie. Everyone has to guess which is the lie. You are only allowed to play on one condition you have to reveal the lie at the end. Who wants to go first?
    This post, sadly, was catnip for atheist and Christ-denying trolls.

    dive, of course, is working overtime to impress the atheists after he publicly wrote that Jesus is his Lord and Saviour. He’s afraid they’ll kick him out of their “cool club” and won’t let him sit at their lunch table if he doesn’t make amends.
  10. Standard member apathist
    looking for loot
    13 May '18 17:21
    It sucks to carry baggage around always. The op is interesting.
  11. Standard member apathist
    looking for loot
    13 May '18 17:24
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    1. I was born in the 80s.
    2. I am married with 2 kids.
    3. I speak 6 languages.
    4. I am the youngest of 4 children.
    5. I was adopted as a baby as both my parents died in a plane crash.
    3 or 5 seem unlikely. I bet you speak only 5 languages.
  12. Standard member dj2becker
    rentrer à la maison
    13 May '18 17:26
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I manipulated forum discussion and trolled another poster using a double-identity
    I moronically trolled this forum for months on end about absolute morality
    I trolled another poster about their dead mother
    I am stupid enough to use my real name in my username
    I casually dropped extreme personal details about my sister’s rape in an effort to draw attention to myself

    Who am I?
    Did Miss A not teach you to read the instructions clearly before answering? 😉
  13. Standard member dj2becker
    rentrer à la maison
    13 May '18 17:29
    Originally posted by @apathist
    3 or 5 seem unlikely. I bet you speak only 5 languages.
    You were right about either 3 or 5 being the lie.
  14. Standard member Romans1009
    Cretinous Mutterings
    13 May '18 19:03
    1. I am a third-grade scamp at Shetland Primary.
    2. I like to get bombed on pints of ale at the pub.
    3. My favorite food is PB&J sandwiches with the crusts cut off.
    4. I have a crush on my homeroom teacher, Miss Alawat.
    5. I am a straight A student.
  15. Standard member apathist
    looking for loot
    14 May '18 22:15
    You take the crust.