1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 00:51
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    If I had one wish, it is that all people accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and were saved....that would end ALL the worlds problems!...😉
    Have you not been following my Ivory Tower thread? Please tell me you don't believe your last statement.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 01:38
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Have you not been following my Ivory Tower thread? Please tell me you don't believe your last statement.
    I just looked at it again...I don't know the 4 year old preacher though.
    And why would I not believe my statement?..
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 01:46
    I just looked at it again...I don't know the 4 year old preacher though.
    And why would I not believe my statement?..
    You would not believe your statement because Christians have problems. Sometimes Christians make problems. Sometimes Christians are problems.
  4. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 01:54
    If I had one wish, it is that all people accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and were saved....that would end ALL the worlds problems!...😉
    The catholics and protesatants in Irelnad both accept jesus as their savior, so they must be all warm and cuddley with each other. What about the catholic discrimination in American if you go back a little while. And How about the Romans (during the reign of Constantine) basically wiping out the Aryan Christians over a disagreement over some little detail of the father, son, ghost thing I believe, might be wrong on exactly what the difference is, but anyway, there was fighting. And how many good christians did the Spanish inquisition kill?
  5. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 02:34
    Originally posted by mr frosty
    if i had one wish then it would be to make all people forget about religion, the majority of the worlds problems would be gone in one stroke.then maybe my children could walk the streets more relaxed.
    maybe i would feel more at ease getting on a plane, train bus etc. visit foreign countries more and make friends with the locals.

i am not some ranting a ...[text shortened]... ks in mysterious ways.

i have been lucky

my wife and kids are healthy
    this is my heaven.
    A wasted and foolish wish.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 11:30
    If I had one wish it would be to wish for a world wide nuclear war.

I can't think of anything more pleasing than seeing the whole of humanity burn to cinders. I'll laugh all the way to my bloody coffin on that one, believe me.
  7. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 11:38
    I'd like two wishes:

1) A cull of half the world's population

2) An end to physical violence of any sort ever.
  8. Joined
    17 Apr '03
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 12:02
    Originally posted by gambit3
    A wasted and foolish wish.
    remember it is my wish and my choice.

if i choose it, it is not wasted and when it solves the stupid religious problems that have killed millions of innocents since time began.
    it also won`t be foolish................😠
  9. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 23:50
    Originally posted by mr frosty
    remember it is my wish and my choice.

if i choose it, it is not wasted and when it solves the stupid religious problems that have killed millions of innocents since time began.
    it also won`t be foolish................😠
    Making wishes dosen't solve anything....that was my earlier point.

GET ACTIVE
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Sep '05 00:09
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    You would not believe your statement because Christians have problems. Sometimes Christians make problems. Sometimes Christians are problems.
    Ahhhh...see..there you go...I'm talking, walkin the talk, talkin the walk type!
    They won't have problems with each other!..the kind that look out for others before themselves, the kind that love one another, the kind that obey Jesus, the kind that do what is right when no one is looking kind....
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Sep '05 00:11
    Originally posted by shavixmir

I can't think of anything more pleasing than seeing the whole of humanity burn to cinders. I'll laugh all the way to my bloody coffin on that one, believe me.
    or you might scream like a little girl having a bad dream....
  12. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    11 Sep '05 13:50
    Originally posted by UmbrageOfSnow
    The catholics and protesatants in Irelnad both accept jesus as their savior, so they must be all warm and cuddley with each other. What about the catholic discrimination in American if you go back a little while. And How about the Romans (during the reign of Constantine) basically wiping out the Aryan Christians over a disagreement over some little d ...[text shortened]... but anyway, there was fighting. And how many good christians did the Spanish inquisition kill?
    wasn't that the Arians?
    btw it wasnt just one group the church persecuted back then.
  13. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    11 Sep '05 13:53
    Originally posted by shavixmir

if you survive the blast the coffin will indeed be bloody. radiation sickness is as bad, if not worse than ebola and totally uncurable.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree