1. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    15 Dec '11 05:43
    Yes, jes gimmie dat ol time 'ligion my brothers and sisters. It's RHP's tent revivial. You must arrive in a pickup truck with at least 2 large cages of chickens in the bed. You must wear: Men, bib overalls, short hair, clean shaven. Women a very long sun dress with long sleaves and a high collar, hair must be in a bun. No jewelry is to be worn by anyone, wrist watches are ok.
  2. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    15 Dec '11 10:36
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Yes, jes gimmie dat ol time 'ligion my brothers and sisters. It's RHP's tent revivial. You must arrive in a pickup truck with at least 2 large cages of chickens in the bed. You must wear: Men, bib overalls, short hair, clean shaven. Women a very long sun dress with long sleaves and a high collar, hair must be in a bun. No jewelry is to be worn by anyone, wrist watches are ok.
    can i bring my daddy's banjo, do some fancy pickin!
  3. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    15 Dec '11 15:56
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    can i bring my daddy's banjo, do some fancy pickin!
    Shoot yeah man 🙂
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35525
    15 Dec '11 19:16
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Yes, jes gimmie dat ol time 'ligion my brothers and sisters. It's RHP's tent revivial. You must arrive in a pickup truck with at least 2 large cages of chickens in the bed. You must wear: Men, bib overalls, short hair, clean shaven. Women a very long sun dress with long sleaves and a high collar, hair must be in a bun. No jewelry is to be worn by anyone, wrist watches are ok.
    Do I have to bring a pot of vittles for the menfolk?
  5. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    Joined
    09 Apr '10
    Moves
    14251
    15 Dec '11 20:07
    S'long's there's moonshine I's a comin'...
  6. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    15 Dec '11 20:08
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Do I have to bring a pot of vittles for the menfolk?
    That'd be right neighborly of ya'll. 🙂
  7. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    15 Dec '11 20:09
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    S'long's there's moonshine I's a comin'...
    Are ya a Revenuer? 😲
  8. Standard memberexpuddlepirate
    Exaulted high possum
    here...again
    Joined
    29 Nov '09
    Moves
    3082
    16 Dec '11 20:181 edit
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Are ya a Revenuer? 😲
    I was, sorta kinda but my granpa was a runner. That count?
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    17 Dec '11 07:22
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Yes, jes gimmie dat ol time 'ligion my brothers and sisters. It's RHP's tent revivial. You must arrive in a pickup truck with at least 2 large cages of chickens in the bed. You must wear: Men, bib overalls, short hair, clean shaven. Women a very long sun dress with long sleaves and a high collar, hair must be in a bun. No jewelry is to be worn by anyone, wrist watches are ok.
    I don't like the women's hair being in a bun. I like beautiful women
    with long flowing hair.
Back to Top