if you dont believe in god watch this!

if you dont believe in god watch this!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Mar 12
1 edit

Originally posted by mikelom
What a crock of 'sh'...... 'it'!

I HAD to read this juice to find the flaw, and the flaw came from the words of the alledged student, who had 300 ( three hundred ? listening to him? ). There are few professors who have 300 students in a lecture hall at any given moment..... so that's BS for a start.

The student, or the enticed video from a non-sequenti such a crock of cutlery in a pathetic vid like this.

tim88, go eat yourself.

-m. 😏
Well i dont know about timmy eating himself, that would be a right royal pain in the neck and no doubt just further proof ,that he was such a devoted JC thumper, that he was on the right track!?!?

I just like how you picked up on this "need".
I have met so many manic street preachers/midnight street preachers (band names, hence the mention) on my nightly busking tours ,here and abroad, where these guys (and gals) proceed to tell me how effed my life is and how I need something to fill the hole in my life, etc, etc.
They do not listen ( a basic life skill, one would've thought), at all! I am not homeless! I am not unhappy! I am not hungry! I do not have an uncontrolable drug habit!
I am merely here to play and be happy and maybe make a few dollars.
I am enjoying my night.
Ahh, so many wasted words. Now I know to check for general comprehension skills with christians before continuing any conversation with them.
Why, oh why, Mike??

t

Moves
24 Mar 12

Originally posted by mikelom
What a crock of 'sh'...... 'it'!

I HAD to read this juice to find the flaw, and the flaw came from the words of the alledged student, who had 300 ( three hundred ? listening to him? ). There are few professors who have 300 students in a lecture hall at any given moment..... so that's BS for a start.

The student, or the enticed video from a non-sequenti ...[text shortened]... such a crock of cutlery in a pathetic vid like this.

tim88, go eat yourself.

-m. 😏
there you go again trying to make yourself look smart

t

Moves
24 Mar 12

I like how some of you know that its fake because it was already mentioned in the thread! but make out you didn't read that post just so you can make your-self look intelligent enough to come up with a theory on why it's not true.

Nil desperandum

Seedy piano bar

Moves
24 Mar 12

Originally posted by karoly aczel
I'm in. Do you want my bank and credit details right here?

I've already started putting together t-shirts with pics of The Chalk, I'm just trying to find the best wording for underneath it. How about " The Chalk has Spoken"
or "The Chalk and Jesus are One"?
Just had an epiphany!!!

It's not a trinity - it's a quartet.

J.C, The Old Man, Spook and Chalkie.

How cold I have been so blind??

My Road to Damascus conversion, from an atheist to a Chalkie.

h

Moves
24 Mar 12

Originally posted by tim88
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m989v49WNsw
That is stupid. Obviously just another bit of made up creationist propaganda crap and exceptionally weak even for their standards. Even if it was true, unbroken chalk proves nothing -chalk not breaking is not a miracle.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Mar 12

Originally posted by Pianoman1
Just had an epiphany!!!

It's not a trinity - it's a quartet.

J.C, The Old Man, Spook and Chalkie.

How cold I have been so blind??

My Road to Damascus conversion, from an atheist to a Chalkie.
The Chalkies have finally come !!

Bred out of the pure BS that comes out of the RHP spirituality forum-KERPOWW!!!
Instant Chalkies.
And as we have always known but not been quite able to put into words- its a quartet, not a trinity. Now everything else makes sense as well. This will just snowball ...

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Mar 12

I like how some of you know that its fake because it was already mentioned in the thread! but make out you didn't read that post just so you can make your-self look intelligent enough to come up with a theory on why it's not true.
You dont need to be intelligent to know its ...

What are you proposing again? That the god of the bible is true because the guys chalk didn't break?

Do you really believe that the jesus guy talked about jesus to the rest of the class for half an hour after the chalk not breaking?

Nil desperandum

Seedy piano bar

Moves
24 Mar 12

The Chalkies have finally come !!

Bred out of the pure BS that comes out of the RHP spirituality forum-KERPOWW!!!
Instant Chalkies.
And as we have always known but not been quite able to put into words- its a quartet, not a trinity. Now everything else makes sense as well. This will just snowball ...
Hey, karoly aczel, I feel empowered! Together we can preach the NEW RELIGION! Convert the Trinity simpletons to the ONE TRUE WAY. J.C, The Old Man, Spook and Chalkie. You up for it?

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
24 Mar 12

there you go again trying to make yourself look smart
I don't need to look smart pal.

I don't eat Godstoppers anymore, in case I choke on them, and I don't believe in fairies or pieces of falling chalk being stopped from hitting the ground by God.

That's logical thought, and that's smart! 😉

Prepare for my return. (Like you are preparing for JC's return! 😀)

-m.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Mar 12

Originally posted by Pianoman1
Hey, karoly aczel, I feel empowered! Together we can preach the NEW RELIGION! Convert the Trinity simpletons to the ONE TRUE WAY. J.C, The Old Man, Spook and Chalkie. You up for it?
What are your plans?

If I had the right print thingy I could get started on them t-shirts 🙂

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Mar 12

Please avoid damaging the main Chalk. It is infinite and very bulky. All smaller chalk breakages ultimately undermine the overall integrity of the main ,supreme, Chalk.
The Chalk comes not in and of itself, oh no , we could not handle to overiding chalkish tendencies, oh no, we would succumb in the end, to the ultimate quartet in the whole universe - undiscovered up until now. (the process of transubstainiumability which has begun our thrust, a thrust of many, but perhaps not enough..we need converts)

Moves
24 Mar 12

Please avoid damaging the main Chalk. It is infinite and very bulky. All smaller chalk breakages ultimately undermine the overall integrity of the main ,supreme, Chalk.
The Chalk comes not in and of itself, oh no , we could not handle to overiding chalkish tendencies, oh no, we would succumb in the end, to the ultimate quartet in the whole universe - u ...[text shortened]... mability which has begun our thrust, a thrust of many, but perhaps not enough..we need converts)
after studying the text for a while ive come to the conclusion that it is in fact a prophecy. the chalk has not been yet. the chalk will come to lead man out of the darkness of the black board to the infinite light of the unbroken chalk.

i am therefore going to have to separate from the false teachings of the 'chalkies' with my new religion the ' chalkie witnesses' we will be knocking on a door near you soon.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 Mar 12

It just goes to show you how weak minds like yours will believe anything. Hey, I have a really nice bridge for sale, barely used, interested?

Nil desperandum

Seedy piano bar

Moves
24 Mar 12

The Chalk comes not in and of itself, oh no , we could not handle to overiding chalkish tendencies, oh no, we would succumb in the end, to the ultimate quartet in the whole universe - u ...[text shortened]... mability which has begun our thrust, a thrust of many, but perhaps not enough..we need converts)
Like what you say, but hang on a sec, let us not fall into the trap of all religions - to convert. Let's just be smug with the knowledge that we have the one true leader as our inspiration, the Quartet with the Chalkie. We, among many infidels, hold the secret of the universe in our hands. Why tell everyone about it?

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
24 Mar 12

😉

When chalk beckons you, follow it.

For chalk is sufficient unto chalk.

But if you must have desires of chalk, then let these be your desires:

To keep your chalk dry, like that of the golden leaf of Autumn.

To awake at dawn with another day of thanks that your chalk is with you.

To meditate in the afternoon that your chalk is with you, and in your realms of chalkiness.

To return home at eventide and give thanks for another day of loving from your chalk.

And then to rest at eventide, reflect, and give thanks for another day of loving chalk.

Finally, to lay upon your pillow with your beloved chalk, kiss it (not making it wet), and say thank you to your chalk for a wonderful chalky life.

When you are sorrowful look again deeply in your heart and you shall see, that in truth, it is your chalk you miss.

-m. 😉