1. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 17:45
    Originally posted by @eladar
    You think thumbs down mean anything? You must have a real need to be validated by others lol.

At a site dominated by libtards, I am surprised all of my posts do not receive 30 thumbs down.
    personally in a forum, i dont see the point of a popularity contest (thumbs up or down) i would rather that they respond
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 19:212 edits
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Godwashed!!

That is so awesome. I'm going to use this. Maybe not in the way you meant, though. ;P

We should ALL be Godwashed in his love and in his word.
    If it were only true. Man made gods can't godwash anything. Maybe they could godwash their car.

I'm not even saying there is no god. I am saying if there is one or more, we are in quarantine and hands (if this deity has hands) off. Right now humans are doing their best to off the entire planet of life and succeeding and maybe humans will follow. If so, there will be no godwashing of that event.

Of course the last surviving human, if Christian, will just say, we are all going to a better place as that person looks out at the desert we have made of Earth.
    And of course caring less that literally trillions of animal life forms perished already and will perish in the future since from the JC perspective, humans are THE life on Earth and everything else is not worth talking about.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 22:11
    Originally posted by @pudgenik
    personally in a forum, i dont see the point of a popularity contest (thumbs up or down) i would rather that they respond
    2 thumbs up!!
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 22:15
    Originally posted by @badradger
    I played the blood red game
    red rivers raged to the sea
    I stole the souls of men
    running riot in their ruins
    I walked upon the shores of death
    scarlet breakers staining the sand
    I stared into the eyes of god
    and saw nothing but pain.
    Gotta get through hell to get to heaven .... but there is a way: make yourself smaller..
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 22:17
    Originally posted by @pudgenik
    A person who claims to be intelligent is usually best by not answering, lest he look like a fool
    Your offtap bro!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree