1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Jul '22 03:19
    @mchill said
    I keep posting in an attempt to educate you on the necessity of staying on subjects that have some relevance in the real world, rather than stray off into La La land with your semi-interesting and semi-desperate attempts to bolster your case for atheism and/or agnosticism. In fact, there are some strong cases to be made for these, but your posts often don't qualify.
    Thanks for your feedback. Let's hope you don't start any threads that are "semi-interesting and semi-desperate attempts to bolster your case for" your theism.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Jul '22 03:19
    @mchill
    Thanks for posting five times on a thread with a topic you are not interested in discussing.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Jul '22 03:22
    @mchill said
    I'd be happy to have a discussion of a relevant topic, but if you're going to dig up abstract hypotheticals that have little relevance on planet earth, I'm going to call them what they are.
    If you're "happy to have a discussion on a topic relevant ... [to] planet earth", then please go ahead and do so.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '22 06:16
    @mchill said
    I keep posting in an attempt to educate you on the necessity of staying on subjects that have some relevance in the real world, rather than stray off into La La land with your semi-interesting and semi-desperate attempts to bolster your case for atheism and/or agnosticism. In fact, there are some strong cases to be made for these, but your posts often don't qualify.
    Your posting here reads like a mongrelised cross between Ponderable (when he’s on one of his “take it all elsewhere” crusades), Sonhouse (driving his “it’s all bullshyte” clipped riff), and Kevin Eleven (posting on and on about pretty much nothing at all).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree