1. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    26 Sep '08 22:23
    I'm not promising anything, but I'm taking a break from this place.

    I'll look in from time to time, and if I see something new maybe I'll dive in.

    Otherwise, God bless you all. May all you do bring good things to you.
  2. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Joined
    13 Dec '04
    Moves
    49088
    26 Sep '08 23:183 edits
    Originally posted by josephw
    I'm not promising anything, but I'm taking a break from this place.

    I'll look in from time to time, and if I see something new maybe I'll dive in.

    Otherwise, God bless you all. May all you do bring good things to you.
    OK, but before you go, I just have to ask one last question.

    All that stuff that you've said about God and Jesus and the Bible over the years...did you really mean it, or was it just an act?
  3. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    26 Sep '08 23:361 edit
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    OK, but before you go, I just have to ask one last question.

    All that stuff that you've said about God and Jesus and the Bible over the years...did you really mean it, or was it just an act?
    I'm the real deal.

    Doesn't mean I'm omniscient.

    I've said alot of things I wish I could take back.

    Water under the bridge.



    How about you?
  4. England
    Joined
    15 Nov '03
    Moves
    33497
    27 Sep '08 10:06
    just pop back whenever the time allows,
  5. Joined
    02 Apr '06
    Moves
    3637
    27 Sep '08 12:46
    Originally posted by josephw
    I'm not promising anything, but I'm taking a break from this place.

    I'll look in from time to time, and if I see something new maybe I'll dive in.

    Otherwise, God bless you all. May all you do bring good things to you.
    Don't forget to seek what is true, however much you might not like the answer.
  6. weedhopper
    Joined
    25 Jul '07
    Moves
    8059
    28 Sep '08 04:33
    Originally posted by josephw
    I'm the real deal.

    Doesn't mean I'm omniscient.

    I've said alot of things I wish I could take back.

    Water under the bridge.



    How about you?
    Sure. We all do. At least I had the guts to admit it and apologize.
Back to Top