1. Burnsville, NC, USA
    Moves
    11 Apr '05 04:39
    I just finished the Book of Cliff Landin', god dictated it to me. How do you know he did, you say? Well, because I just told you that he did. Now you had better get on board or you are all going to hell! If you don't come to worship my god, the god of Landin', then you are doomed. Doomed I say!!!

You can buy your way into heaven though, but make all checks payable to me.
  2. Standard memberMaustrauser
    Lord Chook
    Stringybark
    Moves
    11 Apr '05 04:43
    So your book also talks about Heaven and Hell? Why isn't god original...sigh
  3. Burnsville, NC, USA
    Moves
    11 Apr '05 04:46
    Originally posted by Maustrauser
    So your book also talks about Heaven and Hell? Why isn't god original...sigh
    He does seem to be a bit preoccupied with the whole heaven/hell thing. Next time he calls I'll ask him why. We don't call it heaven and hell though, we call it Colorado and Texas.
  4. NY
    Moves
    11 Apr '05 10:35
    Whats the price to get in to hev... and... can we pay more to dictate what we want.. like tons of nekid hot chicks,,, Guinnie Stout... and cheddar bacon soup.. thats all i want.. well.. sex ofcourse from the hot chicks.. no taller than 5'6" red heads w' tinny boobies and a kinky streak longer than my @$%^....
  5. Burnsville, NC, USA
    Moves
    11 Apr '05 19:15
    Oh yeah, the more you pay, the better you got it. Kinda like the current system.
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    11 Apr '05 19:49
    I can't stand 'book thumping Landins'.

😠

ES
  7. NY
    Moves
    12 Apr '05 01:10
    so how much we runn here.. is it based on yearly earnings.. a flat rate.. and what kind of benifits for how much.. i need prices..lol
  8. NY
    Moves
    12 Apr '05 01:11
    Originally posted by CliffLandin
    [b]I just finished the Book of Cliff Landin', god dictated it to me. How do you know he did, you say? Well, because I just told you that he did. Now you had better get on board or you are all going to hell! If you don't come to worship my god, the god of Landin', then you are doomed. Doomed I say!!!

You can buy your way into heaven though, but make all checks payable to me.[/b]
    When does the book come out.. can i buy one.. does my purchase count twards my fee to get in to heven? Is there gunna be a church.. if so where.. what do ya do.. i need detailz... hows a devotee supposed ta be a devotee if i cant devote.. eh?
  9. Joined
    13 Mar '05
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 10:12
    clifflandin U sound like a phyco thats been brainwashed by some crap book. Maybe I'll make a god and write a book. Pull in a few bucks 4 some crap I made up.
  10. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 10:16
    Originally posted by matt01
    clifflandin U sound like a phyco thats been brainwashed by some crap book. Maybe I'll make a god and write a book. Pull in a few bucks 4 some crap I made up.
    Someone told me the art of sarcasm was dead the other day. Unfortunately I thought they were being sarcastic 🙁
  11. Joined
    31 Dec '02
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 11:10
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Someone told me...
    was it the Book of Cliff Landin' God who told you? admit it now..
  12. NY
    Moves
    15 Apr '05 03:00

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. NY
    Moves
    15 Apr '05 03:45
    Who do i make the check out to.. leme do it so i can put an end to my miserable life and accend to the hot redheads in the sky.. muahhahahhahahhaaaaa
  14. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    15 Apr '05 03:46
    Originally posted by matt01
    Yeah, down with all the phycos!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree