1. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    24 Jun '08 05:45
    ...a club dealing with spituality in all its form, even the ones I may not like or prescribe. I'm thinking of a club where views can be talked about, information can be shared, and perspectives can be debated as long as it's in a tolerant air of understanding in all faiths and beliefs. All major religions, Wicca, Satanism, you name it - I don't condone some beliefs but I think others are entitled to believe what they will. Further, I think others are entitled to enlighten me and others regarding their spirituality, their beliefs.

I would like a club that can be a means of understanding and less a club of contention. Are there others interested in that kind of club, one of dialogue and learning? Please send me a message if you are or have questions and if I have enough interested persons I'll pursue this idea.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Jun '08 05:54
    Originally posted by Badwater
    ...a club dealing with spituality in all its form,
    I think the definition should be expanded to include all forms of expectoration.
  3. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    24 Jun '08 05:56
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    I think the definition should be expanded to include all forms of expectoration.
    I think we can safely disclude you.
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    26 Jun '08 14:32
    ...a club dealing with spituality in all its form, even the ones I may not like or prescribe. I'm thinking of a club where views can be talked about, information can be shared, and perspectives can be debated as long as it's in a tolerant air of understanding in all faiths and beliefs. All major religions, Wicca, Satanism, you name it - I don't condone some ...[text shortened]... if you are or have questions and if I have enough interested persons I'll pursue this idea.
    Isn't it intolerant to exclude people, even if you do it because you can't tolerate their lack of tolerance?
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Jun '08 14:43
    ...a club dealing with spituality in all its form, even the ones I may not like or prescribe. I'm thinking of a club where views can be talked about, information can be shared, and perspectives can be debated as long as it's in a tolerant air of understanding in all faiths and beliefs. All major religions, Wicca, Satanism, you name it - I don't condone some ...[text shortened]... if you are or have questions and if I have enough interested persons I'll pursue this idea.
    Do you include atheists and agnostics as well...?
  6. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    28 Jun '08 06:221 edit
    I believe in everlasting life and that is about all. Not a Christian, Jew or anything else. Do I qualify?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree