1. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    18 May '13 11:21
    Alice entered the world last month, her mother had not been with a male since long before conception. Her arrival was heralded by great turbulence from the sun and many planets moving across the sky. All Hail !
    Some great sages have prophesied that her birth is a clear sign that some almighty god has sent her to save humanity from the coming plague of "crazy ants". Clearly our salvation is at hand !
    Alice is, after all, an anteater. 😏
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 May '13 15:16
    Originally posted by caissad4
    Alice entered the world last month, her mother had not been with a male since long before conception. Her arrival was heralded by great turbulence from the sun and many planets moving across the sky. All Hail !
    Some great sages have prophesied that her birth is a clear sign that some almighty god has sent her to save humanity from the coming plague of "crazy ants". Clearly our salvation is at hand !
    Alice is, after all, an anteater. 😏
    ALL BOW TO THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION! We will be holding services honoring our new lord come Sunday......
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 May '13 18:52
    a coin donation will suffice
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 May '13 02:184 edits
    ALL BOW TO THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION! We will be holding services honoring our new lord come Sunday......

You think you're cute but you're just ignorant.

Outside of Matthew 1 and Luke 1 the virgin birth of Christ is not mentioned at all in the rest of the New Testament. One small passage in Galatians might be an exception. It isn't very clear.

The Lordship of Jesus is far more proclaimed to be based upon His resurrection from the dead than His being immaculately conceived.

In attempting to lampoon the Christian faith you merely display your bliss of ignorance.
  5. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    22 May '13 04:48
    Originally posted by sonship

Outside of Matthew 1 and Luke 1 the virgin birth of Christ is not mentioned at all in the rest of the New Testament. One small passage in Galatians might be an exception. It isn't very ...[text shortened]...

In attempting to lampoon the Christian faith you merely display your bliss of ignorance.
    Isa 9 speaks of the virgin also 🙂 But the Resurrection is the biggest deal with it Christianity either rises or falls

Manny
  6. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    22 May '13 04:59
    Outside of Matthew 1 and Luke 1 the virgin birth of Christ is not mentioned at all in the rest of the New Testament. One small passage in Galatians might be an exception. It isn't very clear.
    The Lordship of Jesus is far more proclaimed to be based upon His resurrection from the dead than His being im ...[text shortened]... .
    In attempting to lampoon the Christian faith you merely display your bliss of ignorance.[/b]
    BLASPHEMER !! Alice has just begun Her Ministry and already the pharisees have begun their venomous tirades. May crazy ants crawl up your nose.
  7. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    22 May '13 05:12
    The Lordship of Jesus is far more proclaimed to be based upon His resurrection from the dead than His being im ...[text shortened]... .
    In attempting to lampoon the Christian faith you merely display your bliss of ignorance.[/b]
    How can you dare to compare your false god to the Divine Alice.
    Heathens, the lot of you.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 May '13 14:473 edits
    BLASPHEMER !! Alice has just begun Her Ministry and already the pharisees have begun their venomous tirades. May crazy ants crawl up your nose.

Cute.

How can you dare to compare your false god to the Divine Alice.
    Heathens, the lot of you.

More Cute.

A round of applause for the comedian folks !
    Let's give the funny troll a hand !
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 May '13 14:50
    But the Resurrection is the biggest deal with it Christianity either rises or falls

Of a truth.

His life's testimony of absolute obedience AND the fact that death could not hold Him in its power.
  10. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    23 May '13 00:57
    But the Resurrection is the biggest deal with it Christianity either rises or falls

Of a truth.
    His life's testimony of absolute obedience AND the fact that death could not hold Him in its power.
    Your god has been dead and gone for 2000 years, yet you insist on polluting this thread with your false god. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    23 May '13 02:27
    [b Outside of Matthew 1 and Luke 1 the virgin birth of Christ is not mentioned at all in the rest of the New Testament. One small passage in Galatians might be an exception. It isn't very clear.

[/b]
    So because its only mentioned two and a bit times its ... what exactly?
    Irrelevant? wrong? unbelievable?

You are another cherry-picker aren't you?
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 May '13 02:59

Outside of Matthew 1 and Luke 1 the virgin birth of Christ is not mentioned at all in the rest of the New Testament. One small passage in Galatians might be an exception. It isn't very ...[text shortened]...

It does not matter how many times it was mentioned. The fact is that Jesus was born of a virgin.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The instructor
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 May '13 03:05
    Originally posted by caissad4
    Your god has been dead and gone for 2000 years, yet you insist on polluting this thread with your false god. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
    Jesus Christ rose from the dead on the third day. And in addition to Him physically rising He transformed Himself into a form in which He can enter into people's innermost spiritual being.

First we look at His promise to do so briefly:

"He who has My commandment and keeps them, he is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by Ny Faher, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him." (John 14:21)

Here is Christ's promise to MANIFEST Himself to the lover of Him.
    He means that He will MANIFEST Himself to them from within them by being imparted into them.

This experience you have never had.

But the conversation continues as the disciples ask Him to explain:

"Judas, not Iscariot, said to Him, Lord, and what has happened that You are about to manifest Yourself to us and not to the world." (v.22)

This disciple rightly understands that Jesus is saying He will manifest Himself not to the world at large as He is then seen physically. But to those who believe in Him He WILL manifest Himself to them and not to the world.

You are one of the unregenerated ones , of the world. So you have not had this manifestation within your innermost spiritual being yet. So this talk seems unrealistic to you.

Jesus answers the questions -

"Jesus answered and said to him, If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word, and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make an abode with him." (v.23)

Christ the Son and His Father will come to the one who loves Him and keeps His word. And this Divine "WE" of the Triune God will come TO that man or woman and make an ABODE with them. This means God Himself will abide in them in a way of incorporation. And from within them God will MANIFEST Himself in Christ TO that one.

You look over the hill, down the street, up in the sky, and across the street and say "Your God has been gone for 2,000 years. I don't see your God. He's GONE."

This is foolish talk from a worldly person in whom Christ has not yet with His Father made an abode in him. For you do not love this lovable One and do not want to keep His word. So you are of the world to whom Christ is not yet manifested until He comes again for judgment. Then it will be too late for you to be saved.

In the meantime millions of us down through the centuries have had the experience of regeneration and indwelling of the Holy Spirit and to different degrees this resurrected Son of God HAS manifested Himself to us from His living abode within us.

Now this experience of the indwelling Christ imparted INTO man was pioneered by the apostles. One of these pioneers was the Apostle Paul. And Paul emphatically writes, agreeing with John chapter 14 -

" ... the last Adam [Christ] became a life giving Spirit " (1 Cor. 15:45)

In other words, in resurrection, Jesus also transfigured His being into a divine life imparting Spirit - He became a life giving Spirit.

And this life giving Spirit which is Jesus Christ in His pneumatic form is united, mingled and "one spirit" with the one who is JOINED to Christ in salvation:

"He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit" (1 Cor. 6:17)

The human spirit is united with the Holy Divine Life giving Spirit to become one interwoven and mingled spirit - joined to the Lord = one spirit with the Lord.

I am very sure of these things. And I am sorry that you have yet to experience this great reality. But you can as sure as I have too.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 May '13 03:15
    Jesus Christ rose from the dead on the third day. And in addition to Him physically rising He transformed Himself into a form in which He can enter into people's innermost spiritual being.

First we look at His promise to do so briefly:

[b]"He who has My commandment and keeps them, he is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by Ny ...[text shortened]... ave yet to experience this great reality. But you can as sure as I have too.
    Not as long as he keeps his head up his arse he can't, because the Holy Spirit does not like that.

The instructor
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 May '13 04:181 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Not as long as he keeps his head up his arse he can't, because the Holy Spirit does not like that.

The instructor
    Street talk RJHinds, not particularly helpful.

But if God did not open our eyes we might be in that same pitiful condition. It could have been either of us.

But by the grace of God ...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree