2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 05:05
    Originally posted by Taoman
    http://www.nyingma.com/artman/publish/mirror_dzogchen.shtml

Cheers
    Thank you for that. How very lovely, and also a good background/reminder of some of black beetle's words on emptiness.
    I will have to re-read that in a couple of days and then possibly raise a few points, but a piece like that is difficult to argue with. It seems very plain and simple , however some supernatual elelments are implied. For me that is not a problem, seen in proper context it is important for the true guide to point out some of the terrain, to light up some of the way, and try to urge you to light up your own self.
  3. Joined
    24 May '10
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 13:56
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Thank you for that. How very lovely, and also a good background/reminder of some of black beetle's words on emptiness.
    I will have to re-read that in a couple of days and then possibly raise a few points, but a piece like that is difficult to argue with. It seems very plain and simple , however some supernatual elelments are implied. For me that is no ...[text shortened]... ome of the terrain, to light up some of the way, and try to urge you to light up your own self.
    The monks' face is full of character too. His great smile made me smile. Glad you got something out of it karoly.

Cheers
  4. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 15:31
    emptiness=impermanance
  5. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 15:41
    Originally posted by duecer
    emptiness=impermanance
    All phenomena have no determine core of substantial reality, thus they are empty of own being/ inherent existence; the impermanence of all phenomena is another story😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree