1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 May '13 00:41
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Jesus even claims that more people will go to hell heaven. But still he says it will be filled with children.
    " hell heaven" ???

Is that another "purgatory"? 😀
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 May '13 00:43
    Well it's true, you would be like riding on the fence. You'd always be a lukewarm Christian.
    Can I answer this one avalanche?

No, RBHill, I wouldn't
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 May '13 00:44
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    No, but some would say you're close.
    A miss is as good as a mile 😛
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    14 May '13 10:44
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Are you claiming that Pantheism is synonymous with atheism, or that people somehow put their faith in atheism (despite it having no content)?
    That's funny rwingett. Like we're these two kids riding our bicycles on the same sidewalk and then manage to collide.

No. I was just posting along minding my own business with no particular destination in view. I think I thought I was merely adding to a list of religions. Not that I necessarily believe atheism is a religion. Although I believe I heard that a certain group of individuals filed with the federal government to have atheism classified a religion. Don't really know or care much.

Everyone has the right to choose what they want to believe.
  5. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    14 May '13 10:53
    Originally posted by josephw
    That's funny rwingett. Like we're these two kids riding our bicycles on the same sidewalk and then manage to collide.

No. I was just posting along minding my own business with no particular destination in view. I think I thought I was merely adding to a list of religions. Not that I necessarily believe atheism is a religion. Although I believe I heard tha ...[text shortened]... on't really know or care much.

Everyone has the right to choose what they want to believe.
    The only ones trying to have atheism classified as a religion are Christians.
  6. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    14 May '13 11:04
    Jesus even claims that more people will go to hell heaven. But still he says it will be filled with children.
    Do these children become adults or are they stuck forever as annoying brats?
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 May '13 14:54
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    he mite be counted as one, but he would definately not be affiliated with any worldly government if he was actually the real deal
    of course not.

Congrats, you got this one right. 🙂
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 May '13 15:001 edit
    Originally posted by Kepler
    Do these children become adults or are they stuck forever as annoying brats?
    This seems rather hateful and decidedly unfair.

Perhaps you meant, "Do these children become mean, hateful adults or are they blessed forever as guileless innocents?"
  9. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    14 May '13 15:15
    This seems rather hateful and decidedly unfair.

Perhaps you meant, "Do these children become mean, hateful adults or are they blessed forever as guileless innocents?"
    I meant "Do they become adults?"

Well, do they?
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 May '13 01:201 edit
    of course not.

Congrats, you got this one right. 🙂
    I told you I thought intelligence was sexy 🙂
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    15 May '13 07:37
    "In What Do You Place Your Hope and Trust?"

"The Religion Facts A-Z Religion Index is a quick index to our articles and sections on major world religions, from ancient faiths to new religious movements. It is not comprehensive, of course, and grows regularly. This list is larger than the one on the main page, as it includes sects and denominations (like Baptist or Zen) along with major religions (like Christianity or Buddhism). ReligionFacts is very inclusive with what is regarded as a "religion" for purposes of this index and this website. Some of these belief systems may not be "religions" according to traditional definitions (they might better be called "philosophies" or [movements]), and some are even anti-religion. The grounds for a group's inclusion is simply that it offers an explanation of ultimate reality or the purpose of life. See our Big Religion Chart* to compare the basics of over 40 faiths."

"Aladura; Amish; Anglicanism; Asatru; Bah'ai Faith; Baptist; Bön Buddhism; Candomble Cao Dai; Catholicism; Chinese Religion; Chopra Center; Christianity; Christian Science; Confucianism; Conservative Judaism; Divine Science; Eckankar; Epicureanism; Episcopalianism; Falun Gong; Germanic Heathenism; Greco-Roman Religion; Hare Krishna (ISKCON); Hasidic Judaism; Hellenic Reconstructionism; Hinduism; Islam; Jainism; Jehovah's Witnesses; Judaism; Kemetic Reconstructionism; Lutheranism; Mahayana Buddhism; Mayan Religion; Mithraism; Mormonism (LDS); Neopaganism; New Thought Nichiren; Buddhism; The Occult; Orthodox Christianity; Orthodox Judaism; Presbyterianism; Protestantism; Pure Land Buddhism; Quakers; Rastafari; Religious Science; Satanism; Scientology; Seventh-day Adventist; Shaivism; Shinto Sikhism; Stoicism; Tendai Buddhism; Theravada Buddhism; Taoism; Tibetan Buddhism; Umbanda Unification Church; Unitarian; Universalism; Unity Church; Vampirism; Vaishnavism; Voodoo; Westboro Baptist Church; Wicca Worldwide Church of God; Zen Zoroastrianism;""Please feel free to include any other Religions; Scientific or Philosophical Schools of Thought; Peace or Anti-War Crusader Movements; Faith Based Systems of Perception; serious deja vu; extra stong herbal tea's; Pantheism; Atheism; The Coptic church; Jehovah and his son Jesus; Christ Jesus, and Him alone; Protestantism; The Flying Spaghetti Monster; [not the Democrats];"Subjectivism"; "Humanism" etc.,

Note: Please feel free to include any other Religions; Scientific or Philosophical Schools of Thought; Peace or Anti-War Crusader Movements; Faith Based Systems of Perception, etc. This conversation welcomes all points view. (gb)

"A-Z Religion Index":
    http://www.religionfacts.com/a-z-religion-index/index.htm

"Big Religion Chart"*:
    http://www.religionfacts.com/big_religion_chart.htm
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    08 Jun '13 21:00
    Point of Reference Bump for questions asked by wolfgang59
    in the "RHP Spirituality Forum Improvement Poll" thread.
    (gb)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree