1. Joined
    07 Oct '18
    Moves
    12 Oct '18 10:36
    @SecondSon

I don't quite say examples, but we will have translations in the future.
  2. Joined
    07 Oct '18
    Moves
    12 Oct '18 10:38
    @divegeester

Since the evolution of mankind, it is necessary to stand on its own feet and cooperate with each other to examine human problems in a transcendental position. This is one of the knowledge that the author wants to express.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Oct '18 10:40
    @wsay123000 said
    @divegeester

Since the evolution of mankind, it is necessary to stand on its own feet and cooperate with each other to examine human problems in a transcendental position. This is one of the knowledge that the author wants to express.
    No, this was the question I put to you...

Let me get this clear; you are saying that

“Human beings are separated from religion and are not bound by religion or even some concepts. They use a more transcendental perspective to solve human problems and verify the existence of the soul.”

Is THE single most important piece of knowledge that your author who is an expert in religion and soul, wants to tell me?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Oct '18 10:41
    @wsay123000 said
    @divegeester

It’s a bit weak isnt it?

I mean, you can read stuff like on the back of cereal packets.
  5. Joined
    07 Oct '18
    Moves
    12 Oct '18 10:42
    @divegeester

The most important knowledge?

I don't understand what is the most important knowledge. Can I be the most important concept?

That is what I said:

Or did the translation cause a misunderstanding?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Oct '18 10:43
    @wsay123000 said
    @divegeester

The most important knowledge?

I don't understand what is the most important knowledge. Can I be the most important concept?

That is what I said:

Or did the translation cause a misunderstanding?
    Yes I replied like this

“It’s a bit weak isnt it?
    I mean, you can read stuff like on the back of cereal packets.”
  7. Joined
    07 Oct '18
    Moves
    12 Oct '18 10:44
    @divegeester

Something on the back of the grain package?
  8. Joined
    07 Oct '18
    Moves
    12 Oct '18 10:461 edit
    @divegeester

I read your English in translation, the translation says : Something on the back of the grain package?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Oct '18 10:53
    @wsay123000 said
    @divegeester

I read your English in translation, the translation says : Something on the back of the grain package?
    Something on the back of a corn flakes packet, or inside a Chinese fortune cookie. You know.
  10. Joined
    07 Oct '18
    Moves
    12 Oct '18 10:57
    @divegeester

.....In fact, I don't understand the meaning of your expression. It may be popular in Europe and America. In Taiwan, at least I don't know where there is such food. Fortunate cookies or something.
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Taken by aliens
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Oct '18 10:59
    @wsay123000 said
    @divegeester

.....In fact, I don't understand the meaning of your expression. It may be popular in Europe and America. In Taiwan, at least I don't know where there is such food. Fortunate cookies or something.
    The idea you put forward is common and not original.
  12. Joined
    07 Oct '18
    Moves
    12 Oct '18 11:01
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

So I understand, but the common thoughts, but few people are willing to really think about this problem, you can agree, right?
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Taken by aliens
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Oct '18 11:02
    @wsay123000 said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

So I understand, but the common thoughts, but few people are willing to really think about this problem, you can agree, right?
    No. It is common and quite obvious.

What else do you have to offer?
  14. Joined
    07 Oct '18
    Moves
    12 Oct '18 11:04
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

No, I don't have any ideas to continue to offer to you. I hope my answer will not make you feel offended or even disgusted.
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Taken by aliens
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Oct '18 11:05
    @wsay123000 said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

No, I don't have any ideas to continue to offer to you. I hope my answer will not make you feel offended or even disgusted.
    A little bit of both.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree