1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 May '15 09:261 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa
    It could have but it did not.
    Why didn't it? Didn't you say that this process of evolution MUST BE Super Intelligent and that intelligence comes from consciousness? And you ask were did this consciousness come from?

So I ask where did the laws of Physics and Chemistry that man has discovered come from if not from a super intelligent source?
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 May '15 19:441 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Why didn't it? Didn't you say that this process of evolution MUST BE Super Intelligent and that intelligence comes from consciousness? And you ask were did this consciousness come from?

So I ask where did the laws of Physics and Chemistry that man has discovered come from if not from a super intelligent source?
    If there was this intelligent designer, it seems clear it could give a rats ass about the human race, there is no grace in this god, only death and suffering to which you will undoubtedly spout some bible verse you think clears up the matter. That would only be in your head not in the real world.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 May '15 19:50
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    If there was this intelligent designer, it seems clear it could give a rats ass about the human race, there is no grace in this god, only death and suffering to which you will undoubtedly spout some bible verse you think clears up the matter. That would only be in your head not in the real world.
    The Holy Bible is in the real world. Get your head out and open years eyes once in a while, old man. 😏
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 May '15 13:06
    The Holy Bible is in the real world. Get your head out and open years eyes once in a while, [b]old man. 😏[/b]
    Yeah, it is so true, it is filled with contradictions. I guess your god WANTED us to be confused.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 May '15 21:08
    Yeah, it is so true, it is filled with contradictions. I guess your god WANTED us to be confused.
    My God wanted you to show some faith in Him. 😏
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 May '15 10:51
    My God wanted you to show some faith in Him. 😏
    Right, and I have a really nice bridge for sale in Brooklyn.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 May '15 16:25
    Right, and I have a really nice bridge for sale in Brooklyn.
    Prove it !!! 😏
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 May '15 17:10
    Prove it !!! 😏
    That's exactly what I am asking you to do: Prove the existence of your god. Oh, I forgot, you can't. Oh gee, too bad. Your non-existent friend won't be calling on you any time soon.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 May '15 19:46

I am making a distinction that it is only possible for evolution to be true if it is intelligent.

Atheists do not want to admit that their theory of evolution must be intelligent to function.........so they reject intelligent design which is simply dishonest and therefore the theory of evolution is false.

The atheists have shot themselves in the foot by rejecting intelligent design because evolution would not function without intelligence.

Intelligence design means God exists.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 May '15 19:49

The learning and understanding of Physics and Chemistry have come from intelligence ........and that intelligence is a gift from God.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 May '15 01:04
    Originally posted by Dasa
    The learning and understanding of Physics and Chemistry have come from intelligence ........and that intelligence is a gift from God.
    We can agree that it comes from God. However, we have different holy books by which we gain knowledge of God. 😏
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 May '15 13:55
    We can agree that it comes from God. However, we have different holy books by which we gain knowledge of God. 😏
    So now you figure the Veda's are coming from a god also?
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 May '15 19:04
    So now you figure the Veda's are coming from a god also?
    Yes, a false god. The Holy Bible was inspired by the true God. 😏
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 May '15 21:18
    Yes, a false god. The Holy Bible was inspired by the true God. 😏
    Define false god.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 May '15 21:58
    Define false god.
    Satan, the devil.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree