1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    31 Jul '13 00:50
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    The idea of the 'Intelligent Designer' cannot ever be science, because it cannot be falsified. Just like any other supernatural event, if you can't falsify it it is not science. If you cannot, even in principle, prove something wrong, it is in the realm of religion or metaphysics.
    I do not want to believe in something that can be falsified. To me, that means it is false. It is the same as Murphy's Law: If something can go wrong, it will.

EVILUTION has already been PROVEN WRONG in my mind. The discovery of the information code placed in the DNA molecule and the irreducible complexity of the cell to perform its particular function seals the coffin of evilution, since proteins cannot form without DNA, but neither can DNA form without proteins.

The Instructor
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 Jul '13 15:13
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I do not want to believe in something that can be falsified. To me, that means it is false. It is the same as Murphy's Law: If something can go wrong, it will.

EVILUTION has already been PROVEN WRONG in my mind. The discovery of the information code placed in the DNA molecule and the irreducible complexity of the cell to perform its particular function ...[text shortened]... proteins cannot form without DNA, but neither can DNA form without proteins.

The Instructor
    So you are saying you don't believe in science at all. That is what I have been saying about you from day one. You have a closed mind, and nothing anyone can say will change that.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    31 Jul '13 16:121 edit
    I can't remember which thread I lifted this link from. But I thought it was good - Dr. Stephen Meyer (ID) - author of "Signature in the Cell"

He's talking about Front End Loading of Intelligence in the physical laws immediately at the Big Bang is not a good explanation of life's origin.

I could do without the backround music.

And I am glad RJ linked to a Christian or ID theorist who I do not think is a Ken Hovind style YEC.

Which goes to my point that you do not have to agree with everything someone believes in order to glean some valuable information from them in some other area.

YouTube
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Aug '13 03:09
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So you are saying you don't believe in science at all. That is what I have been saying about you from day one. You have a closed mind, and nothing anyone can say will change that.
    I prefer to believe in the truth whether you call it science or something else. However, I have quoted from science to prove evilution has been falsified, if that is what you claim is scicence.

The Instructor
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Aug '13 03:25
    Originally posted by sonship
    I can't remember which thread I lifted this link from. But I thought it was good - Dr. Stephen Meyer (ID) - author of [b]"Signature in the Cell"

He's talking about Front End Loading of Intelligence in the physical laws immediately at the Big Bang is not a good explanation of life's origin.

I could do without the backround music.

And I am glad ...[text shortened]... e information from them in some other area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGRk0GVCYUs[/b]
    Speaking of Kent Hovind, here he is showing how obvious it is to see the intelligent design behind the vastly complex DNA blueprint for life on earth. This video greatly irritates atheistic evolutionists who hate evidence that makes their beloved theory of evolution look bad.

YouTube

The Instructor
  6. Green Boots Cave
    Moves
    01 Aug '13 12:17
    .Originally posted by RJHinds
    Speaking of Kent Hovind, here he is showing how obvious it is to see the intelligent design behind the vastly complex DNA blueprint for life on earth. This video greatly irritates atheistic evolutionists who hate evidence that makes their beloved theory of evolution look bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yNju1_-CMk

The Instructor
    That must be an old video.Or did they let him out of prison early?
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Aug '13 03:00
    Originally posted by biffo konker
    That must be an old video.Or did they let him out of prison early?
    The content of the video is what matters, not its age.

The Instructor
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Aug '13 14:53
    Here is another good video for you about mutations.

YouTube

The Instructor
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Aug '13 01:40
    I don't have enough faith to be an atheist, to assume randomness over long periods of time arrived at this system incrementally - trial and error - "selection" of what caused the cell or organism to be more fitted for survival.

YouTube
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Aug '13 01:52
    I don't have enough faith to be an atheist, to assume randomness over long periods of time arrived at this system incrementally - trial and error - "selection" of what caused the cell or organism to be more fitted for survival.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
    Did Darwin Get It Wrong?

YouTube

This is a video from the evolution sicientist point of view in which they are even questioning Darwinism. However, they just want some changes to the theory rather than scrap it.

The Instructor
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Aug '13 01:53
    LOL.

I like the sperms raising towards the egg to dramatic music at 2:10 an on.
    Listen to the beat as the sperms head rapidly for the egg .

YouTube
  12. Cape Town
    Moves
    05 Aug '13 05:00
    I don't have enough faith to be an atheist,
    You don't need faith. You just need an education. Are you willing to get an education, or do you have too much faith in a religion to get an education?
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    05 Aug '13 09:24
    Originally posted by RJHinds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yNju1_-CMk

The Instructor
    the only thing irritating about this video is that uneducated people watching this con-man believe anything he says. what a steaming pile of dog poo.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Aug '13 10:32
    LOL.

I like the sperms raising towards the egg to dramatic music at 2:10 an on.
    Listen to the beat as the sperms head rapidly for the egg .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kGN2dcjNUY
    Did you notice that he quoted from the Quran (Koran) and even there it is written "We are the Creator." Sounds like the Creator is more than one person, yet Creator is singular. Very much like in Genesis in the Holy Bible. They apparently must interpret that as a plural of majesty because they say Allah has no Son.

But it is a big puzzle as to how anybody can not see intelligent design in all that, unless they are mentally retarded.

The Instructor
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Aug '13 10:39
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    You don't need faith. You just need an education. Are you willing to get an education, or do you have too much faith in a religion to get an education?
    Perhaps, you need the education. I believe you should start with computer science, Mr. Programmer. Once you understand the logic envolved in that, then maybe you would be ready for biology. You certainly are not using any logic now in your biology conclusions.

The Instructor.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree