1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Dec '17 13:35
    Originally posted by @whodey
    It's the witch hunt for offensive language.

For example, in some places in Europe I hear that pastors are not allowed to say that homosexual sex is an abomination to God cuz it is offensive.
    What does this have to do with the OP?
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Dec '17 13:35
    Originally posted by @fmf
    You are arguing that there is no problem with URI except that Saudis would not be allowed to join it? Be clear.
    I'm saying that there is no way in hell that the international community will force Muslims to allow other religions into places like Mecca, but they damn sure will have no problem forcing it on everyone else.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Dec '17 13:37
    I'm saying that there is no way in hell that the international community will force Muslims to allow other religions into places like Mecca, but they damn sure will have no problem forcing it on everyone else.
    What does this have to do with URI? Have you even opened their web site and looked to see what they are all about and what they do?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Dec '17 13:40
    Do we want governments pushing a world religion? I say no.
    On what basis are you suggesting URI is "a world religion" or, indeed, a "religion" at all? What evidence do you have that there are "governments pushing" URI as a "religion"?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Dec '17 13:44
    Here's some info about URI's activities in the Middle East and in North Africa

https://uri.org/region/middle-east-and-north-africa

Which bits of it give you a bad "vibe" and why?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Dec '17 04:44
    Bump for whodey

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree