1. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 22:402 edits
    Originally posted by Dasa
    You are posting up false accusation.

You are claiming I have called for Genocide and I did not.

My comments were clearly directed to a section of the greater community who believe and teach violent and oppressive doctrine from the platform of their pseudo and false religion.

Islam is not a race.

Islam is not a religion. (its a violent and oppressive heart and try and find out why you are constantly dishonest as reguards everything spiritual.
    You clearly stated that all Muslim men should be put to death Dasa. Children would be spared because 'you can teach them truth and how to be civilized', and women would be 'allowed to prove themselves'.

Those were your words right?
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 22:46
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I see you now have an avatar indicating you are a subscriber and therefore won't be honouring your promise to leave the forum, which you made several months ago?
    This is a perfect example of dishonesty.

I put up a thread about a week ago on dishonesty and your comment is a perfect example of someone who is dishonest.

Your comment has nothing to do with the Op and it is incorrect in its content and it is meaningless and baseless.

What are you doing with your life? (rhetorical question)
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 22:46
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    You clearly stated that all Muslim men should be put to death Dasa.
    And what type?
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 22:49
    And what type?
    There was no mention of any type. All men to be killed, women given the chance to prove themselves and children would be spared.

That's what you said.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 22:55
    There was no mention of any type. All men to be killed, women given the chance to prove themselves and children would be spared.

That's what you said.
    So why do persons read between the lines and interprate my comment in the worst possible way.

Is it not plain to see that I am focusing on terrorists, rapists, murderers.

If it was not..............then isn't this now cleared up?

* I have cleared this up before but persons are refusing to accept the explanation.

The question should now be....why are persons determined to hold onto their mis-understanding?..................would that be dishonest if someone refuses to accept the clearing up of this matter?...............you think?
  6. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 23:01
    So why do persons read between the lines and interprate my comment in the worst possible way.

If it was not..............then isn't this now cleared up?

* I have cleared this up before but persons are refusing to accept the explanation.

The question should now be....why are ...[text shortened]... dishonest if someone refuses to accept the clearing up of this matter?...............you think?
    No one is reading between any lines the text was written by yourself and was as plain as day. You explicitly called for the termination of all Muslims, and then went on to clarify with regard to women and children. No mention of terrorists, rapists or murderers.

There appears to be no 'misunderstanding', it appears as if you are backtracking from the filth you wrote on the 19th December.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 23:221 edit
    No one is reading between any lines the text was written by yourself and was as plain as day. You explicitly called for the termination of all Muslims, and then went on to clarify with regard to women and children. No mention of terrorists, rapists or murderers.

There appears to be no 'misunderstanding', it appears as if you are backtracking from the filth you wrote on the 19th December.
    So...........I have called for all Muslims who believe and teach violent and oppressive false doctrine to be removed from society.....is that correct?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 23:34

If it were "plain to see that [you were] focusing on terrorists, rapists, murderers" why specifically Muslim terrorists, rapists, murderers; why not terrorists, rapists, murderers from other religions; why would "converting to other religions at the eleventh hour" even be an issue or even remotely relevant in the wake of such crimes; for what possible reason would women terrorists, rapists, murderers be spared; how could these women "prove themselves" to you after committing such heinous crimes; and why would you mention children - as opposed to adults - being spared ["because you can teach them truth and how to be civilized"] if they had not committed crimes such as terrorism, rape, or murderer? The clumsy way you try to distance yourself from what you wrote makes it plain to see that nobody misunderstood your meaning at all.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 23:40
    So...........I have called for all Muslims who believe and teach violent and oppressive false doctrine to be removed from society.....is that correct?
    For those who want to refer to your actual words and don't want to go look for them:

"There can be no peace in this world until false religion is eradicated and true religion established. The most vile excuse for a religion is Islam and it must be banned. ... The Governments of the world should be pre-emptive and abolish Islam from the face of the earth. To do this ..........force must be used and termination of all Muslims would be the rule. Muslims converting to other religions at the eleventh hour would not be accepted. Muslim children however would be sparred because you can teach them truth and how to be civilized. ... Women would be allowed to prove themselves. ... Genocide is only applicable when the persons are innocent. Islam is not innocent and is not worthy to exist among civilized people."
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 23:51
    Originally posted by FMF
    For those who want to refer to your actual words and don't want to go look for them:

[b]"There can be no peace in this world until false religion is eradicated and true religion established. The most vile excuse for a religion is Islam and it must be banned. ... The Governments of the world should be pre-emptive and abolish Islam from the face of the earth. ...[text shortened]... are innocent. Islam is not innocent and is not worthy to exist among civilized people."
    [/b]
    Thankyou because I did not have a copy.

I stand by every word.

But next time - I shall write in such a way where persons cannot read between the lines and interprate as they desire.

Pity you do not understand the actual meaning because you are interpreting it with a dishonest heart.

You do not know what I mean by removal and force in the context of my post.

Capital punishment is meant for violent rapists, murderers and terrorists.

I have explained all this before.

Case closed.
  11. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 23:56
    I stand by every word.
    Shameful.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 23:57
    Capital punishment is meant for violent rapists, murderers and terrorists.
    Actually, it's quite clear that you were in fact proposing to murder people for their beliefs.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 02:54
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I see you [Dasa] now have an avatar indicating you are a subscriber and therefore won't be honouring your promise to leave the forum, which you made several months ago?
    I'm trying to make out what the avatar shows. Is it someone handling a canister of Zyklon B?
  14. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 03:02
    Originally posted by FMF

[b]"There can be no peace in this world until false religion is eradicated and true religion established. The most vile excuse for a religion is Islam and it must be banned. ... The Governments of the world should be pre-emptive and abolish Islam from the face of the earth. ...[text shortened]... are innocent. Islam is not innocent and is not worthy to exist among civilized people."
    [/b]
    seems to be a trend among religious loonies to redefine genocide as it suits the purposes of their religion.
  15. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 03:55
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    seems to be a trend among religious loonies to redefine genocide as it suits the purposes of their religion.
    I've noticed that the Christians on the forum seem silent when it comes to talking about Dasa's call for genocide [with the exception of RJHinds, who can say just about anything with a straight face].

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree