1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 14:07
    The eternal Vedas have very intimate knowledge of God in detail - knowledge of Gods transcendental bodily features and Gods spiritual realm/home, Gods associates, Gods activities and Gods eternal pastimes and Gods method of creation and destruction and Gods spiritual process for the fallen living beings to return home back to Godhead..

Without having intimate detailed knowledge of God - the Vedas could not claim to be the perfect and original and true religion it is.

I have never presented that detailed intimate knowledge of God in this forum - because it would be the same as giving pearls to swine.

There are no persons in this forum qualified to discuss higher spirituality.

Actually there are about three persons in this forum who have showed signs of honesty in their enquiries (two have not been in this forum for some time)

Barr is one person who showed his honest side (but he has not been seen for a while)

So as I have said the Vedas have complete knowledge of the Personality of Godhead and when the person lives the spiritual life all that knowledge becomes known to him/her when they have raised the consciousness to the transcendental platform by following the spiritual principles of religion and chanting the Holy name of God constantly and studying the Vedic teachings to remove ignorance from their heart and mind.

Mean while I will continue to just present some simple basics of true religion and expose falsity where I find it.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 14:141 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa

Actually there are about three persons in this forum who have showed signs of honesty in their enquiries (two have not been in this forum for some time)
    I have always been totally honest and straight with you, Dasa. Indeed, I have always supported your right to believe what you want about yourself and your lifestyle choice to be a vegetarian. I did not like your call for genocide against all Muslim men, though. I need to tell you that in all honesty.
  3. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 14:26
    The eternal Vedas have very intimate knowledge of God in detail - knowledge of Gods transcendental bodily features and Gods spiritual realm/home, Gods associates, Gods activities and Gods eternal pastimes and Gods method of creation and destruction and Gods spiritual process for the fallen living beings to return home back to Godhead..

Without having intima ...[text shortened]... continue to just present some simple basics of true religion and expose falsity where I find it.
    I would suggest that if you are interested in studying the Vedas, I would talk to someone other than Dasa. This guy has no idea about the content of same and will ramble on about people who teach evolution (people who know tell me evolution is not mentioned in the Vedas) and having children throw tomatoes at them. He will also get quite nasty about "all" muslim men.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 14:34
    Barr is one person who showed his honest side (but he has not been seen for a while)
    bbar is certainly honest. When I told you I respected your lifestyle on 22nd September last year, he said to me: "Why would you respect his lifestyle? It is completely devoid of love, or even empathy". I guess he showed his honest side right there.
  5. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 15:08

Without having intima ...[text shortened]... continue to just present some simple basics of true religion and expose falsity where I find it.

Then what's the point of you posting here?
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 15:35
    Originally posted by deenny
    I would suggest that if you are interested in studying the Vedas, I would talk to someone other than Dasa. This guy has no idea about the content of same and will ramble on about people who teach evolution (people who know tell me evolution is not mentioned in the Vedas) and having children throw tomatoes at them. He will also get quite nasty about "all" muslim men.
    Until I meet someone who is honest - that I can discuss true religion with in this forum.............then I shall expose false science and false religion with my time for everyone's benefit.

Learning what the difference is with false and true religion is knowledge.

If persons don't know the difference how shall they choose.

For instance you do not know the difference...............but if you do know - could you please inform the forum what the difference is between false religion and true religion.

Please give 10 examples.

This is the spirituality forum and you have come to discuss ....true?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 15:37
    When are you going to apologize for what you wrote in your deleted 19th December "genocide" thread?
  8. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 15:42
    Until I meet someone who is honest - that I can discuss true religion with in this forum.............then I shall expose false science and false religion with my time for everyone's benefit.

Learning what the difference is with false and true religion is knowledge.

If persons don't know the difference how shall they choose.

For instance you do not know ...[text shortened]... ase give 10 examples.

I am taking part in a tread called"Inimate knowledge of God" and I just pointed out that the OP has very little knowledge of this.
  9. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 18:24
    The eternal Vedas have very intimate knowledge of God in detail
    nope, they, like you, were completely clueless.
  10. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 19:23
    That means there is one person still here who has shown signs of honesty in their enquiries. Who is it?
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 21:39
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    That means there is one person still here who has shown signs of honesty in their enquiries. Who is it?
    Swiss Gambit

Actually I have forgot all about you and remember that long ago you also made some honest enquiries yourself..........and now I will have to increase the number to four persons.

As for the other person their name escapes me at the moment.......but I just remember the essence of their enquiries as being genuine.

While I have you here for a minute I remember that I asked you to look at a book called Conversations from God by Neil Donald Walshe.

I want to take this opportunity to explain something....

The book I asked you to look at was only a introductory book to explain the errors in the Christian doctrine from someone else,s perspective .............but I did not actually want you to take to heart the entire book because it does not describe the Supreme Personality of Godhead at all and it does no describe the Vedic teachings in truth.

However the book is very good for persons to begin to understand the nature of faith and belief and the drawbacks of the Christian faith and beliefs from the perspective of a mainly honest and insightful person.......thankyou.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 21:57
    Swiss Gambit

Actually I have forgot all about you and remember that long ago you also made some honest enquiries yourself..........and now I will have to increase the number to four persons.

As for the other person their name escapes me at the moment.......but I just remember the essence of their enquiries as being genuine.

While I have you here for a ...[text shortened]... faith and beliefs from the perspective of a mainly honest and insightful person.......thankyou.
    I see you now have an avatar indicating you are a subscriber and therefore won't be honouring your promise to leave the forum, which you made several months ago?
  13. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 22:082 edits
    Swiss Gambit

While I have you here for a ...[text shortened]... faith and beliefs from the perspective of a mainly honest and insightful person.......thankyou.
    It seems as though you have forgotton yourself Dasa; here, let me correct that for you:

Swiss Gambit

You are like all other cheating atheistic science persons who are too dishonest to accept the eternal truth in the vedas. You believe that all life can comes from chance but scientists can't even make ants!!!
    These science rascals don't know real truth because they are too foolish to accept the eternal truth instead filling up their lying cheating cabinets full of PhDs. This is the worst form of foolishness
    How can anyone not know that eating meat is despicable and leads to bad karma in the next life? You are worse than those dishonest Christian persons who foolishly follow in false doctrine (You can trust the vedas because they come form an eternal and perfect source - all honest persons will know this if they read the vedas with an honest heart and not behave like fault finding atheist scoundrels).

These are the days of Kali yuga and all cheating, dishonest persons must be wiped off the earth so that they can reach GodHead in the next life. Anyone who disagrees with me here is the worst kind of dishonest persons

Hope this helps 🙂
  14. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 22:13
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I see you now have an avatar indicating you are a subscriber and therefore won't be honouring your promise to leave the forum, which you made several months ago?
    you're expecting a proven liar to honor his word?
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 22:331 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    When are you going to apologize for what you wrote in your deleted 19th December "genocide" thread?
    You are posting up false accusation.

You are claiming I have called for Genocide and I did not.

My comments were clearly directed to a section of the greater community who believe and teach violent and oppressive doctrine from the platform of their pseudo and false religion.

Islam is not a race.

Islam is not a religion. (its a violent and oppressive ideology)

Mohammed is not a spiritual teacher......but a meat eating, animal killing, intoxicating, womanzing and violent war lord. (read your history)

The Quaran is not a holy doctrine. (but the ramblings of a schizophrenic charlatan having a bad dream)

The particular men I have singled out for capital punishment are rapists. murderers, torturer,s, oppressors, deceitful, fraudulent and pseudo religious persons........and that has nothing to do with your false accusation of genocide.

Any group whether it be the Nazi,s or the Klu Klux Clan or the Muslim Brotherhood are not wanted in civilized society - and in every civilized society capital punishment is implemented for all those types.

Why do you protect these? .....with your false/fake/and pretend - "care and compassion" - attitude.

True civilized communities always have capital punishment for the most violent and oppressive criminals............its common sense to rid society of these types and give them all a better life in their next life because they have removed all their bad karma by giving up their temporary miserable present life through capital punishment.

Capital punishment is quiet different from Genocide.

Now go away and search your heart and try and find out why you are constantly dishonest as reguards everything spiritual.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree