1. Joined
    09 Mar '06
    Moves
    16 May '08 17:29
    Yeh definately, who would win in a fight between a dalek and the archangel michael?
    I'd say it would be close, with michael being the rangier, quicker, and more elusive opponent, owing to the fact he has wings. But i reckon the dalek would definately be the stronger opponent what with being armed with a ray gun and having super tough armour.
    God would probably be a bit like Mickey in the Rocky films, but with a beard.
  2. Joined
    10 Jul '07
    Moves
    26 May '08 08:03
    Originally posted by buckky
    Heaven is a long long way out in space. The Hubble Telescope is just now starting to see the edge of it. It has a golden hue that stems from the streets of Gold. You know God once before destroyed the Tower of Babel by making everyone speak different languages so that the work could not continue on the building project , because He wanted to prevent people fr ...[text shortened]... ng. You must die first, and then you might be able to enter the Gated Community known as Heaven.
    Heaven is spiritual, the reason God destoyed the tower, was because man wanted to exalt himself. Read the scripture, man wanted to write their name on the walls of heaven. God gave us different tongues because nothing would be impossible for to do. That includes sin, so we were divided. John 4:24 God is Spirit.
  3. Joined
    10 Jul '07
    Moves
    26 May '08 08:05
    Originally posted by MonsieurGee
    This comes from a discussion I had with a christian friend who said that he believed heaven existed as a physical place somewhere in the universe. As an atheist I don't believe in God, but i'm interested in knowing whether christians believe something similar to my friend. If they do, does this stem from a belief that God himself is also a physical being?
    Heaven is spiritual, John 4:24 says God is a spirit.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree