1. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    2926
    02 Feb '07 05:08
    i bet God hates this forum, he probably has his mind made up that he's sending anyone who posts in here to hell. lots of blasphemy here
  2. Standard memberAcemaster
    Checkmate 2 U!
    Checkmating you!
    Joined
    16 Dec '06
    Moves
    42778
    02 Feb '07 05:421 edit
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    i bet God hates this forum, he probably has his mind made up that he's sending anyone who posts in here to hell. lots of blasphemy here
    No. Repent your sins and he won'. I did, so if God was going to send everyone who posts here to hell, I'm not one of the.
  3. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    2926
    02 Feb '07 07:071 edit
    Originally posted by Acemaster
    No. Repent your sins and he won'. I did, so if God was going to send everyone who posts here to hell, I'm not one of the.
    you dont know that, he probably thinks this forum is helpless
  4. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    3612
    02 Feb '07 23:03
    maybe the mods have banned him
  5. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    02 Feb '07 23:16
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    i bet God hates this forum, he probably has his mind made up that he's sending anyone who posts in here to hell. lots of blasphemy here
    Let me ask you a question or two. Are you confused, dismayed, bewildered, and confounded by all the things you are reading in this forum? Do you think that there is no one posting here that knows what they are talking about? I'm sure you realize there are some here that deliberately seek to disrupt any coherant discussion. They think they are being witty and funny and shocking. I think you see that. So maybe you are genuienly looking for some answers to the confussion around you, maybe not. But lets say that in your world, in your life, that you really are looking for answers.

    Look closely at what the posters are saying. Are they rude, insulting, ignorant sounding, misleading, shallow, empty of any meaning or hope? You be the judge. Trust your God given instincts, and reasoning abilities. Tune your spiritual ear to the sound of truth. Take a stand for the truth and run with it. Then you will be free.

    Now, I opened my heart to you. You have a choice now to either say nothing and think about it, or reply in a way that makes me feel like the fool.
  6. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    2926
    02 Feb '07 23:28
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    maybe the mods have banned him
    LOL
  7. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    2926
    02 Feb '07 23:29
    Originally posted by josephw
    Let me ask you a question or two. Are you confused, dismayed, bewildered, and confounded by all the things you are reading in this forum? Do you think that there is no one posting here that knows what they are talking about? I'm sure you realize there are some here that deliberately seek to disrupt any coherant discussion. They think they are being witty and ...[text shortened]... w to either say nothing and think about it, or reply in a way that makes me feel like the fool.
    i have to say a lot of people posting think too highly of themselves and try to sound intelligent but they are also entertaining. the part about "making you look like the fool" was very tempting also LOL
  8. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    02 Feb '07 23:49
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    i have to say a lot of people posting think too highly of themselves and try to sound intelligent but they are also entertaining. the part about "making you look like the fool" was very tempting also LOL
    Thankyou EcstremeVenom!
Back to Top